Claudio Marchisio (15 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Has he though?

I to a certain degree get Ale.

But moaning about Juve letting go a 40 year old Gigi? When we have his replacement already lined up? Or a Claudio that has quite clearly fallen out of favor, and most likely won't see much playing time here anymore, and might even have asked to leave himself?

I'm sorry, as much as it sucks seeing legends go, but i don't get what's "disgusting" about how the management handled said situations.
Yeah, pushing Ale out and then bringing in inferior has beens (i.e. Anelka) was not just disrespectful, but also retarded.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think it's a mistake to let him go in a season of so much transition. I fully believe he can still meaningfully contribute on the pitch when given minutes. I really don't understand how he played so little when healthy this season, especially in the Champions League.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's finished, what else can you do? Wheel him out there like some charity case like Roma did to Totti for years (and finally they improved when he left, what a coincidence).

I'd rather my favourite players just get pushed out while I still like them instead of them spending 3 years too long at the club and I eventually start hating them.

Thanks for everything but if you're not good or fit enough for the 1st team what can Juventus do? This has always been our mantra and this is how you win every year. You pick the best players.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He's finished, what else can you do? Wheel him out there like some charity case like Roma did to Totti for years (and finally they improved when he left, what a coincidence).

I'd rather my favourite players just get pushed out while I still like them instead of them spending 3 years too long at the club and I eventually start hating them.

Thanks for everything but if you're not good or fit enough for the 1st team what can Juventus do? This has always been our mantra and this is how you win every year. You pick the best players.
:agree:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think it's a mistake to let him go in a season of so much transition. I fully believe he can still meaningfully contribute on the pitch when given minutes. I really don't understand how he played so little when healthy this season, especially in the Champions League.
Hes done

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

:tup:

Jun 6, 2015
Marchisio :sheik:

He injured his knee in such a bad moment in his career. He had all the momentum and was playing at a world class level. Wish him the best whether at Juve or somewhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)