Claudio Marchisio (17 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It’s the end of an era. It’s like the last movie in a super hero series where you know the superhero dies. You know what’s coming but it doesn’t make it any easier to experience.

I remember as a kid reading the Death of Superman....I was gutted even before opening it because I knew what happens.

Hard to see our team take over Italy and the last bastions of light begin to flicker out.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
From the moments he has had this season he has always looked good. Still, I am concerned about his lack of appearances, if we aren't going to play him or trust him, then he absolutely should be sold.

Shame as mentally and technically he still seems to have...which is why, given his lack of appearances makes me even more gravely concerned about his physical condition.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well if he asks to go, we'll let him go on a free transfer without any fuss. Such a pity but he wouldn't play more anyway I guess. Sturaro should be the one leaving.

extra 7m gross in wages for a new mid then?

Nejc

May 13, 2006
He must be completely finished if he will be paid just to leave. A free transfer to some trash Serie A team is the least he should be capable of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)