Claudio Marchisio (22 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's not the point. The point that is that the reason you gave applies word for word to a previous situation that Max mishandled terribly. Saying its all fine because "max has his reasons" is a bit thin. This has all the marks of being a big screw up in an otherwise amazing tenure from Max.
https://www.transfermarkt.de/andrea...10&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

Can we stop blaming Max for Pirlo leaving already. That was all Berlusconi/Galliani with their stupid 1 year deals for players that are 30+. Of the 28 games Pirlo was available for (Not injured), he played in 25, and played 90 minutes in 18. Hardly the numbers of someone the coach didnt want anymore

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If it were a question of form or playing style Marchisio might be on the bench but he would probably still get minutes. Our midfield is not exactly deep and that is including slow sami and disco stu. But no bentancur is preferred to him as regista and Stu is preferred over him as B2B

That he plays no minutes at all, despite having once been a starter for max, means it is physical problems imo.
Yeah, i think so too, no matter what his dad says...

I just can't think of any other reason. Why would Max suddenly stop using him?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You don't have to take it from me, take it from Pirlo himself: "There were problems with Allegri at Milan, because I was injured for four months of that year. I returned when the team was doing well and it was difficult for him to change formation at that point too. Milan had won the Scudetto."

That sounds familiar.
That sounds very familiar indeed

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
https://www.transfermarkt.de/andrea...10&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

Can we stop blaming Max for Pirlo leaving already. That was all Berlusconi/Galliani with their stupid 1 year deals for players that are 30+. Of the 28 games Pirlo was available for (Not injured), he played in 25, and played 90 minutes in 18. Hardly the numbers of someone the coach didnt want anymore

Here, I had deleted the post because I wanted to find the proper source. Here is the Gazzetta interview:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...soldi-non-c-entrano-niente-801255429397.shtml

Pirlo:

"Le cose sono andate così. Quando abbiamo parlato del mio contratto, mi hanno proposto il rinnovo per un anno. Io chiedevo un triennale perché ero più giovane degli altri giocatori in scadenza. Ma il vero motivo del mio trasferimento è stato un altro: Allegri voleva piazzare davanti alla difesa Ambrosini o Van Bommel e io avrei dovuto cambiare ruolo. Allora ho detto "no, grazie" e ho scelto la Juve, che mi offriva motivazioni importanti. Ci tengo a dire che non è stata una questione economica".

"Il Milan ha deciso che non servivo più. L' ho capito subito durante quel colloquio. Nel mio ruolo Allegri preferiva altri giocatori"

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Sounds very reasonable to me not wanting to change a winning team.
Well that's the thing at footie, you got to manage both short term and long term, Allegri showed Pirlo he is not needed anymore as a leader and he went elsewhere for a fresh challenge, which fucked Milan up long term.

Of course hardly anyone thought Pirlo would have such an impact in shifting the balance in Juve's favor, but if Allegri knew what was about to happen, I'm sure he'd have acted way differently towards Pirlo.

When it comes to Claudio, I'm just glad that he's no Bonucci and even if he leaves, it won't be for Napoli, Roma or Milan.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Here, I had deleted the post because I wanted to find the proper source. Here is the Gazzetta interview:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...soldi-non-c-entrano-niente-801255429397.shtml

Pirlo:

"Le cose sono andate così. Quando abbiamo parlato del mio contratto, mi hanno proposto il rinnovo per un anno. Io chiedevo un triennale perché ero più giovane degli altri giocatori in scadenza. Ma il vero motivo del mio trasferimento è stato un altro: Allegri voleva piazzare davanti alla difesa Ambrosini o Van Bommel e io avrei dovuto cambiare ruolo. Allora ho detto "no, grazie" e ho scelto la Juve, che mi offriva motivazioni importanti. Ci tengo a dire che non è stata una questione economica".

"Il Milan ha deciso che non servivo più. L' ho capito subito durante quel colloquio. Nel mio ruolo Allegri preferiva altri giocatori"
He was out 4 months and got limited minutes once he returned, nothing unusal from Allegri. Also, from that quote, it seems like Pirlo didnt get that directly from Allegri, but either from G&B or he concluded so himself, as he uses words like "Allegri preferred" "he wanted to use". Then you have the fact that Allegri personally asked for Pjanic to play infront of defense, which tells you what kind of player he prefers there

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He literally says that Allegri was the one. Not B&G. He says that they (B&G) offered the 1 year contract, which he didn't like, but that wasn't the reason he left. He says the "reason was different, that it was that Allegri..." and to that, he said no.

I don't know what Pjanic has to do with anything. You said that it was a myth that Pirlo left because of something with Allegri. There you have it, from Pirlo himself.

The original point was about Marchisio and the reasons why he is not playing. Let's hope that Max isn't making another mistake. At least Marchisio we know that he will never join a rival of ours, no one will care what he does in the mls or in a foreign club.

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
Juventino[RUS];5719686 said:
How can you sub off Claudio :lol: the most vital player on the pitch, the key factor in the connection between defence and attack :lol: $#@!ing Max :rofl:
Bad move, just like his starting lineup against real madrid 1st leg.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
All this talk of Marchisio leaving makes me sad. The guy is such an inspiration in that he's living all of our dreams, and he's achieved it through the juventus philosophy of hard work.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)