Claudio Marchisio (17 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He didnt even say anything:lol: just alerting you to the news that this player you were demanding to be thrown back in tye starting lineup has already been injured without even playing maybe in hopes you would now realise you dont actually know more about the situation than our fuckin coach

In before hustini tries to claim he was injured by not playing
its not like it was his first game back from injury, he has already completed if not played the majority of matches where he has started.

and if the coach was so informed about his injury he wouldn't have played him in the first place!

only someone like you could draw to the conclusion that you can gain match fitness by not playing, seriously now :sergio:

your post was utterly futile

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini @Badass Dybala
Proves my point. Thank you.

Can't give the guy 9 minutes, then nothing, then 4 mins, then nothing, then nearly a full game and expect his muscles to withhold without properly getting them gradual playing time. Whether first team or primavera, it simply didn't happen. :tup:

Thanks for the mention.
Pretty much ends that whole "he needs 90 minutes" discussion.
Who said he needs 90 mins?

- - - Updated - - -

He didnt even say anything:lol: just alerting you to the news that this player you were demanding to be thrown back in tye starting lineup has already been injured without even playing maybe in hopes you would now realise you dont actually know more about the situation than our fuckin coach

In before hustini tries to claim he was injured by not playing
yet it was our coach that played him last :howler:

nice try kyle

- - - Updated - - -

DISCLAIMER: No one pressured Allegri to play Marchisio in that match, but he did. Cool argument, real solid.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
An ACL injury at that age was always going to be very difficult to recover from. The most difficult part of the recovery is often the part where you have to rebuild the muscle around the knee and regain motion.

It’s such a shame because we all know what he can do when he’s fit. :sad:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Proves my point. Thank you.

Can't give the guy 9 minutes, then nothing, then 4 mins, then nothing, then nearly a full game and expect his muscles to withhold without properly getting them gradual playing time. Whether first team or primavera, it simply didn't happen. :tup:

Thanks for the mention.

Who said he needs 90 mins?

- - - Updated - - -

yet it was our coach that played him last :howler:

nice try kyle

- - - Updated - - -

DISCLAIMER: No one pressured Allegri to play Marchisio in that match, but he did. Cool argument, real solid.
I'm confused so now you're taking up the position that Allegri should have known not to play him? :confused:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm confused so now you're taking up the position that Allegri should have known not to play him? :confused:
No, you simply contradicted yourself. Somehow we know more than max to play marchisio yet allegri "knew" to play marchisio and he aggravates some muscles.

Which one is it? You say he shouldn't be rushed back but the coach knows more than us in regards to his injury so in his superior knowledge knew to play him.

If you followed my argument which obviously you haven't...I keep saying over and over that he needed to be reintroduced gradually. Too many short appearances mixed with NO appearances and not enough minutes in an actual game with the proper build up. His introduction to the first team was too black and white.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No, you simply contradicted yourself. Somehow we know more than max to play marchisio yet allegri "knew" to play marchisio and he aggravates some muscles.

Which one is it? You say he shouldn't be rushed back but the coach knows more than us in regards to his injury so in his superior knowledge knew to play him.

If you followed my argument which obviously you haven't...I keep saying over and over that he needed to be reintroduced gradually. Too many short appearances mixed with NO appearances and not enough minutes in an actual game with the proper build up. His introduction to the first team was too black and white.
Marchisio wouldn’t want it any other way :juve:

He’s probably just getting older at this point, I always thought he had a weird standing posture so that probably aggravated his injuries.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio wouldn’t want it any other way :juve:

He’s probably just getting older at this point, I always thought he had a weird standing posture so that probably aggravated his injuries.
Didn't recognize my pun lol

He isn't that old yet. A much older zlatan is back so no reason why marchisio can't get back. he never relied on pace anyway

our physios/fitness coachs have a horrible track record with muscular injuries. if kyle was in charge we wouldn't see claudio until 2020

- - - Updated - - -

When MDS was coming back from injury, here was his minutes played:

Compare to Marchisio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sad indeed. I think we should acquire a decent level CM with hustle and pace in January, as it seems Marchisio will be more out than in. We also can't always rely on Pjanic as he does tend to pick up niggling injuries and then take time to get back to form. We're definitely short on options in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)