Claudio Marchisio (62 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It warms my heart to see that so many still care for my favourite player, even tho he is not the most fancy one :touched: Some even changed their disgusting Costa avatar to Marchisio.
Lol I am supporter of all Juve players except 2 of them, so ofcourse I welcomed Costa with an avatar.

Tho Marchisio avatar is not an anomaly, in over a decade, after Del Piero he is the player I most used in avs.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's cool. It's just a thing you had to go through to become stronger. Being strong is more important outside of the gym. So you can be proud of yourself.

You present yourself tough, swear and stuff, but deep down you're a soft soul that means no harm. I'd actually expect a stab in the back from many others members here before you.

No homo. No homo.
:rofl::rofl:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
That's cool. It's just a thing you had to go through to become stronger. Being strong is more important outside of the gym. So you can be proud of yourself.

You present yourself tough, swear and stuff, but deep down you're a soft soul that means no harm. I'd actually expect a stab in the back from many others members here before you.

No homo. No homo.
He probably can't even reach his own back btw

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol I am supporter of all Juve players except 2 of them, so ofcourse I welcomed Costa with an avatar.

Tho Marchisio avatar is not an anomaly, in over a decade, after Del Piero he is the player I most used in avs.

What juve players are you not a supporter of?

May 23, 2013
Pretty much how every other big transfer has gone:

#1 We hear the rumor and laugh
#2 Once the links get more serious we get worried and freaked out
#3 Player, agent, or Marotta come out and deny a transfer
#4 We laugh at it and start making fun of the interested teams.
#5 The next day he's gone and we start talking about he never meant much to the club anyways.

Lets hope step 5 doesnt happen.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Memorizing details about internet people occupied the part in my brain which is normally responsible for 'talking to girls' :depressed
Go on, you're on a promising road. The less space you have in your brain for thougts about how you should talk to girls the better it works.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It warms my heart to see that so many still care for my favourite player, even tho he is not the most fancy one :touched: Some even changed their disgusting Costa avatar to Marchisio.
Dayumn :dule:

Seems like Claudio is the one thing that can bring a fascho and a commie together :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

You know me so well.

I die a little inside every time I see them in our shirt, or just near a ball in Stururus case.

*insert that bewildering gif where he plays where's Waldo with the ball*.

Still don't get why Sturaro is so unpopular, I mean when has he ever really hurt us?

His technical quality is...underwhelming of course, but he's a decent back-up who always puts his shift in and has a great attitude. It's not like he's some type of Isla or Ogbonna player whose mistakes have cost us dearly at times.

Hell, he's even had some big moments against Real or Napoli.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dayumn :dule:

Seems like Claudio is the one thing that can bring a fascho and a commie together :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Still don't get why Sturaro is so unpopular, I mean when has he ever really hurt us?

His technical quality is...underwhelming of course, but he's a decent back-up who always puts his shift in and has a great attitude. It's not like he's some type of Isla or Ogbonna player whose mistakes have cost us dearly at times.

Hell, he's even had some big moments against Real or Napoli.
When has he helped us (minus a RM game 2 years ago)?

May 23, 2013
Off the top of my head Sturaro has played very good in the following games:
Real (home) 2014-15
Napoli 2014-15
Manchester City (home&away) 2015-16
scored as a super sub vs Bayern Munchen 2015-16
Roma (home) 2016-17

Other than that he has done well when called upon. No need to be so harsh on him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Honestly one of the worst Juve players ever, can't stand to watch him handle a ball, and he has been here for 2 years. That's 2 years too long. The sooner we get rid the better. I patiently gave him his due diligence and gave him time to improve, but he is so far below the Juve level it's unreal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Stu is definitely not Juve material and should be sold but I don't dislike him at all. I still appreciate the player for his attitude and 110% effort he puts in every game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can't stand him as a footballer, seeing him on the pitch in our shirt. I have nothing against the guy, it's just he is a friggin Pescara level player who runs around in our colors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)