Claudio Marchisio (79 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He'll be like Khedira last season best. And like I said for Khedira then, you might not see his best until the following season. Still, we do at least have options in midfield now. Pjanic creativity, Lemina growing, Hernanes improving, Sturaro returning as a fill in option. It's not the stellar midfield we are used to but we are not yet desperate for Marchisio to return. When it comes to big KO CL games, that's different, but also a few months away.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
---Claudio----
--Veratti--Pjanic--

that would be fap worthy.

If marchisio needs a rest we could then :

------Verrati----
--Coman--Pjanic--

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Marchisio's 'difficult' road to recovery
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio's father has given a revealing interview on the Juventus midfielder's cruciate ligament injury and his road to recovery.

“This was the ugliest moment my son has ever passed through, but thankfully it's nearly over,” Antonio Marchisio told Tuttosport.

"His wife Roberta also played a phenomenal role during the past six months.

“Two things have helped Claudio avoid getting depressed in the past six months; his family and his other great love, Juve. Every time I visited Claudio he was performing the exercises given to him by the physiotherapist. Always. He's a machine.

"His teammates were also fantastic with him. Such moments help you understand how great this group is. When Juve lose, the anger for him is double: as a player and as a fan. I learned not to call him for at least two days after a loss."

The player’s father then went on to discuss Marchisio’s recent return to training with his team-mates, his thoughts on the club’s new signings and his hopes for the future.

"He's now training with the group, however, we must be patient. Being back is one thing but reaching top form is another,” Antonio continued. “He said [Gonzalo] Higuain is very very strong and he is also quite impressed by [Marko] Pjaca.
:touched:
Forza Il Principino! Please come back stronger than ever. :heart:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can't wait to see him back with the team. Would be really great to see him wearing the captain's armband for his first start since the injury, but that's probably wishful thinking. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)