Claudio Marchisio (38 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Long term injury - expect bare minimum one or two smaller injuries to follow.
Yeah, probably some muscular issues.
Not only this , but even without injuries, hewill have to take his time before returning to his very best. We will have to start counting fully on him around late Nov, early december or after winter. if we dont want to rush him and get injured again that is.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He's been training for a while now. It's not like he'll be back in 2 weeks and needs to start reconditioning himself. With his experience and drive, he'll be back as he should be at the beginning of November. Than it's up to the medical staff, himself & Allegri to keep him fit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Marchisio: Back after internationals
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio says he is “hoping to be available” for Juventus after the international break following a “difficult” spell out.

Marchisio has been sidelined since April with knee ligament damage, forcing him to miss Italy’s Euro 2016 campaign, but the midfielder is now back on the mend.

“I’m very well, it’s been more than two weeks that I’ve trained with the team,” he told Calciomercato.

“After the break, I hope to be available. In these six months, there have been some difficult times.

“Watching the European Championship from home wasn’t easy, but I was proud of my teammates.

“Finally these long months have passed. Many champions arrived at Juve over the summer, no-one has struck me in particular.

“The newcomers have experience and are doing well. We’ve started better this season than last and we recovered the small misstep from the first matchday of the Champions League.”
He's back! :tuttosport:

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Even with Marchisio back, and even if we buy Witsel, our midfield would still be missing something. I can't put my finger on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Something extremely versatile, extremely strong physically, and has good short passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)