Claudio Marchisio (45 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
Khedira would not be a good AM if vidal leaves sturaro is more suitable than khedira for vidal replace his level is near vidal's. khedira doesnt answer with certainly what's his style in vidal role
two way :
1-if we sell vidal we have money so buy isco or Gomez or oscar for replace him
2-sell vidal and marotta saves money so allegri has to use khedira or sturaro for vidal role
I never suggested that Khedira should be a AM I meant Vidal's natural position. On Sturaro let's hope he grows even more next season, he has the potential to be one of the best if not the best mid in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Khedira would not be a good AM if vidal leaves sturaro is more suitable than khedira for vidal replace his level is near vidal's. khedira doesnt answer with certainly what's his style in vidal role
two way :
1-if we sell vidal we have money so buy isco or Gomez or oscar for replace him
2-sell vidal and marotta saves money so allegri has to use khedira or sturaro for vidal role
Gomez?

- - - Updated - - -

No, better to play with him as a defensive midfielder and use a trequartista. Now Pirlo is gone we're going to need to create further up the field, I'm not sure Marchisio has the kind of creative capacity he'd need to play as a regista.
he had more assists than Pirlo last season

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So now Marchisio can't carry the midfield?
If you are implying to my comment then I would like to know where I mentioned that. Of course he can but his responsibility is growing by leaving him without his two most used-to partners all at the same time. Also not only the responsibility but the burdain is increasing on him.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If you are implying to my comment then I would like to know where I mentioned that. Of course he can but his responsibility is growing by leaving him without his two most used-to partners all at the same time. Also not only the responsibility but the burdain is increasing on him.
Yep :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
its depend on our management if they dont want add a AM they probably sign with a striker because the players available for that spot are so expensive and we are unable to get them!
but we dont need another striker. we have Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic, Zaza and Coman. we will go for wingers if we cant find a new AM

- - - Updated - - -

How many still want to sell Marchi to ManU? :D
@Khulagnulua... whatever

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Marchisio can certainly carry the midfield, I just feel like we'd do better with him concentrating on defensive duties rather than creation. That would allow the rest of the team to worry less about defence. Marchisio showed himself to be an absolute beast at DM and I look forward to seeing more of him there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)