Claudio Marchisio (18 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I agree his best position is regista but if Vidal is gone then Khedira will surely start and im not sure if he can play as a b2b. Also Marchisio's ghosting was mostly down to him having to stay back to help Pirlo and injury imo.
Khedira is a b2b though he might not be as influential as Vidal. He played next to Alonso back in Madrid. If we play Marchi abit advance we don't have anyone with his passing capabilities to play in Pirlo's positions. Pogba would be restricted in that position even if his passing range is comparable.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I agree his best position is regista but if Vidal is gone then Khedira will surely start and im not sure if he can play as a b2b. Also Marchisio's ghosting was mostly down to him having to stay back to help Pirlo and injury imo.
Marchisio will most definitely take the Pirlo role, as we've seen how good we were when Pirlo was injured early in the year. No doubt whatsoever about this.

Also, Khedira is a B2B midfielder, so if Vidal left, he would definitely move into that slot next to Marchisio. He's not quite Vidal, but he's a very capable CM.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Khedira would not be a good AM if vidal leaves sturaro is more suitable than khedira for vidal replace his level is near vidal's. khedira doesnt answer with certainly what's his style in vidal role
two way :
1-if we sell vidal we have money so buy isco or Gomez or oscar for replace him
2-sell vidal and marotta saves money so allegri has to use khedira or sturaro for vidal role

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
No, better to play with him as a defensive midfielder and use a trequartista. Now Pirlo is gone we're going to need to create further up the field, I'm not sure Marchisio has the kind of creative capacity he'd need to play as a regista.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He will still have Pogba next to him and on the other side Khedira, or maybe even Asamoah. Losing Vidal would hurt any midfield, but it's not like we don't have any good midfielders left nor is Marchisio an unknown quantity when it comes to taking responsibility or handling pressure.

I see no issue here.

May 23, 2013
Marchisio will most definitely take the Pirlo role, as we've seen how good we were when Pirlo was injured early in the year. No doubt whatsoever about this.

Also, Khedira is a B2B midfielder, so if Vidal left, he would definitely move into that slot next to Marchisio. He's not quite Vidal, but he's a very capable CM.
Okay I thought that he was just a dm but if he can play as a b2b then Marchisio should definitely play as the regista.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)