Claudio Marchisio (24 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
You guys are forgetting that Marchisio is here for the long run. He will walk right into management after his career.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Amore mio :touched::sheik:

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli: Four years ago we were in my office and Claudio told me with a great deal of honesty that he wouldn’t want to be one of the few players who didn’t win anything at Juventus. I replied that I didn’t want to be the only Agnelli who didn’t bring any silverware to the club. The rest is history.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Fantastic news, and a nice contract for us, imo. Excited to watch him make that position his own!

Love that he already has over 300 appearances with the club. Part of the fabric.

Been a treat to watch him grow as a player and person.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Why do they always do that? It's just ridiculous. Arsenal target, Liverpool target, everyone is a target for those teams
It's fucking annoying, player spends his entire life at a club winning trophies and having the time of his life, gets linked to a shitty Prem club and for the next few years he's no longer 'Juventus midfielder' he's now 'Arsenal target'

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
It's $#@!ing annoying, player spends his entire life at a club winning trophies and having the time of his life, gets linked to a $#@!ty Prem club and for the next few years he's no longer 'Juventus midfielder' he's now 'Arsenal target'
I try to laugh at them instead of getting mad but it's hard. It's very insulting the way they look at us and treat us.
Exactly, it's like clubs outside the EPL don't exist.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why do they always do that? It's just ridiculous. Arsenal target, Liverpool target, everyone is a target for those teams
It's because Fantasy Transfer Football is big business in the UK where the punter public pays for fiction writers to give them masturbation material in lieu of the real thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)