Claudio Marchisio (20 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yes, compared to what folks made him out to be. He doesn't have any amazing skills, but he is a great water-carrier, which is what I have always said. I think Juve fans, not unlike others, tend to overate their own.
Marchisio is so subtle with his talent it's easy to miss. The way he moves in tight spaces is ridiculous.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Marchisio is so subtle with his talent it's easy to miss. The way he moves in tight spaces is ridiculous.
Not to mention his intelligence on the pitch.
The only gripe I have is that over the years he hasn't consistently shown his technical ability. We see glimpses of it here and there. It also didn't help that he was pretty much sacrificed by most of his coaches to fill a role in the team.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Aged 37 ?

In terms if quality yes, sentiment no
Wow I am surprised you say that. I believe he can still fix their midfield. I don't believe he has regressed much over this season and the last. Its just that we dont play to his strengths anymore the way we did under Conte. His passing is more or less the same and that has always been his only strength. He would need to regress a terrible lot before he stops being the most dangerous regista in the world.

His passing is levels above Kovacic, Hernanes and whoever Inter or Milan can ever buy. Even Marchisio still can't match his vision and passing. I'd say only Modric and Alonso come close. Chisio is better defensively.

I would never give Pirlo to a direct rival in Italy. Any team who gives him a main role would benefit greatly from having Pirlo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wow I am surprised you say that. I believe he can still fix their midfield. I don't believe he has regressed much over this season and the last. Its just that we dont play to his strengths anymore the way we did under Conte. His passing is more or less the same and that has always been his only strength. He would need to regress a terrible lot before he stops being the most dangerous regista in the world.

His passing is levels above Kovacic, Hernanes and whoever Inter or Milan can ever buy. Even Marchisio still can't match his vision and passing. I'd say only Modric and Alonso come close. Chisio is better defensively.

I would never give Pirlo to a direct rival in Italy. Any team who gives him a main role would benefit greatly from having Pirlo.
You asked me, would i give pirlo to inter or milan

Teams placing 8th and 12th, are far from direct rivals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)