Claudio Marchisio (27 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
oooooooooohhhh, how you people would have been singing a different tune if our attack was capable of doing something with ALL those balls that come to them from Pirlo/Marchi/Vidal.....Our midfield is fucking ROCK SOLID with these three....Its the reason why we are undefeated so far and why we look impossible to be beaten this year. Our defence and midfield (when 4-3-3) have been nothing but perfect and NEVER this season (when 4-3-3) have been overwhelmed. I dont know what do you people want more from our midfield. We have been playing with 65+% possession throughout this season in almost EVERY game which is hardly a sign of a mediocare team. Pirlo is one of the reasons for this but he is not THE reason. Every single game, and i mean every, everything works great, we take out the ball from defence, through midfield with an incredible ease and then, everything just "dies" when we reach to the opossition's box......and that aint our midfields fault, i bet all i have on it.......

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Juve still in title race, says Marchisio
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is remaining positive despite his side dropping more points at Bologna on Wednesday.

The Bianconeri drew 1-1 at the Stadio Dall’Ara, a result which allowed Milan to remain at the top of the table on their own.

“We are two points away from Milan and we gained a point on [third-placed] Lazio,” the Italian international commented.

“The team is in good shape, we’re still unbeaten, we’re running hard and we didn’t lose our shape even after we went down to 10 men.”

Juve started the game well, only to then concede when Marco Di Vaio was played onside by Stephan Lichtsteiner.

“It was like being slapped,” Marchisio noted. “But we mustn’t make excuses and it shouldn’t take a goal against us to wake us up.

“Bologna are in very good shape and played a great game.”

Juve went into the tie without the injured Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini. Both centre-backs will be joined on the sidelines by Leonardo Bonucci at the weekend after his dismissal in the game.

“We can’t think about the absences,” the 26-year-old noted. “The squad is competitive and that’s already been seen.

“We’ve got confidence in ourselves and in the group, this was also made evident this evening.”

One positive to come from the game was the return of Mirko Vucinic to the scoresheet.

“He has great class,” Marchisio argued. “This evening he put in a great performance and scored a precious goal.

“We hope he’ll go on and score even more.”

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
It's a shame that the players/coach see a draw as a point in plus instead of two points lost (Udinese and Napoli, perhaps Milan too were the only positive draws that I remember and, yes, these kind of draws exist). That would be the "scudetto" attitude. The "scudetto" that they shouldn't even be talking about now. It worked great at the beggining of the season when Juventus was the underdog and took a game per game mentality. Now, already thinking about the scudetto instead of the next opponent is just sadly wrong.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
oooooooooohhhh, how you people would have been singing a different tune if our attack was capable of doing something with ALL those balls that come to them from Pirlo/Marchi/Vidal.....Our midfield is fucking ROCK SOLID with these three....Its the reason why we are undefeated so far and why we look impossible to be beaten this year. Our defence and midfield (when 4-3-3) have been nothing but perfect and NEVER this season (when 4-3-3) have been overwhelmed. I dont know what do you people want more from our midfield. We have been playing with 65+% possession throughout this season in almost EVERY game which is hardly a sign of a mediocare team. Pirlo is one of the reasons for this but he is not THE reason. Every single game, and i mean every, everything works great, we take out the ball from defence, through midfield with an incredible ease and then, everything just "dies" when we reach to the opossition's box......and that aint our midfields fault, i bet all i have on it.......
am all with you :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

I love lamp.:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)