Claudio Marchisio (27 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm buying a Marchisio jersey. And I've only bought Del Piero's, Nedved's and Buffon's.

His technique and ball control were great since day one. His problem in recent years was only his concentration and him playing out of position for most part of the season, yet, some crazy people wanted him out!

I bet goal.com editors (namely, Voakes and Caragnese) are covered in shame at this moment :lol:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
So, anyone reconsidering about the ridiculous and hilarious top5 statement? Not yet? There's no problem, it may takes sometime to pass the denial, maybe by he end of the season you will reach that. ;)

Im thinking about joining the clan.
Vucinic is way more fulcral dude. :disagree:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Reading you guys' comments makes me tear up. I'm loving it.

Mr. Juventus. The most important player at the moment. THE go-to guy. We need some inspiration and Conte just gives Marchisio the look: We need something, Claudio. You know what to do.

He's like the rose that grew from the concrete. You wouldn't watch the rose and its damaged petals and say, "Damn, look at all the scratches and marks on the rose that grew from concrete." You'd be like, "Damn! A rose grew from the concrete?!" Instead of sayin, "Damn, he did this, he did this," just be like, "DAMN! He grew out of that? He came out of that?"

credit to 2pac

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Funny how people have changed there minds on Marchisio. Personally ive always liked the guy, always had potential waiting to come out! I hope this continues for years to come. With Del Pieros last season, Juve need a new hero and hes just the man for the job!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Looking at the first page of this thread, i noticed i posted in it! :yippie:

People even preaised him from our seribe B stint

Btw, Didier deschamps gave him the chance... thank the dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)