Claudio Marchisio (162 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Kyle, Cam, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun watching a juve match.

That was an absolute blast, and to anyone in the US who has XBOX Live GOld, why you haven't joined the three of us watching these matches is beyond me.

Cam, I'm suprised you haven't told everyone what I was yelling when Marchisio scored the first gold

May 22, 2007
Leadership qualities and tactical awareness anybody?

Oh, as well as footballing ability. He'd made a lot of runs into the box all day, and persistence finally paid off when it mattered. The goal was deserved. His link up play with Vucinic is really impressive as well, they seem to be tapping the ball to each other with ease quite often.

Our central midfield is fucking awesome.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Warrior, class. Shame he doesn't have a little bit more composure shooting but that's because he is playing at 100mph.

Edit: whatever, you know who that was for, nice flukes Marchisio :D Like swag said, we made our luck and Marchisio typified the team.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kyle, Cam, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun watching a juve match.

That was an absolute blast, and to anyone in the US who has XBOX Live GOld, why you haven't joined the three of us watching these matches is beyond me.

Cam, I'm suprised you haven't told everyone what I was yelling when Marchisio scored the first gold
Yea it was great. Except for Cam taking shots at Vidal all match of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)