Claudio Marchisio (12 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
mark83 said:
He´s promising.

Good shot, technique, dribbling and passing.

He looks even better than Paro.

But still I don´t think he will be a star player.

It is not easy to develop into a player like Gerrard. Players ilke these are born once in a hundred times.

He´s gotta a lot to do to convice me and Deschamps.
yea ppl sould not get over-excited and expect him to be a Gerrard...still has a long way to go...but he is off to a promising start

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
as turk said, i see him a similar player as conte with a bit more technical ability but same grit and enthusiam. Hardworking and doesnt back out from a challenge.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
I dont like compare our players with milanista

Marchisio next Conte
Paro next Maresca
Chiellini next Gentile or Cabrini

Put your hate for Milan aside, because Gerrard is not Milanista and Pirlo is much better than Conte.

You gotta have respect to these players.

bugvengeance

Sep 3, 2006
i believe marchisio is an all-rounder midfielder,he can attack n defence
pirlo isnt that good when it comes to ball winning,but excellent with his playmaking

so i guess marchisio is more similar to conte

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
bugvengeance said:
i believe marchisio is an all-rounder midfielder,he can attack n defence
pirlo isnt that good when it comes to ball winning,but excellent with his playmaking

so i guess marchisio is more similar to conte

I would say Marchisio is similar to Tacchinardi.

Turk_Bianconero said:
if pirlo is much better than conte

why pirlo have nothing?,that pirlo have 1 scudetto or 2?
I am talking about football skills, not about trophies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
doesnt marchisio remind you abit of de rossi, i think he is very similar to him... he is a great fighter in the midfield, wins back a number of balls, has a very good shot at goal, the right timing when attacking, and also a vast ammount of technique... if he builds up on the last performance he can become an important member of the juventus squad..... than i dont realy agrea that paro is the next maresca... maresca was one of the greatest mistakes of the juventus past dirigence and we still miss him badly, he was highly creative in the midfield and scored many goals.. id love to see him back at juventus

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
1934-1938-1982-2006 all world cups won by JUVENTUS

others is part of winning but JUVENTUS always Italy national team's themself

2006 - Nesta, Gilardino, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi (Milan).

How can you say crap like this?

The Italian National team won the WC, not Juventus.

Juventus players just played (big) part in this.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
mark83 said:

when looking at the past world cup final one realises all the work that moggi has done at juventus

buffon, del piero, camoranesi, cannavaro, zambrota , viera, thuram ( all juventus players at that time) ... henry, peruzzi, perotta, ciro ferrara, marcello lippi, the phsio, all players that where at juventus during moggi's time at juventus... i think italy won the world cup, but juventus played the greatest contribution to the whole world cup final and to italy winning world cup, even when considering that best players where juventus or ex juventus players, than furthemore even if you go back to the 1982 world cup one finds out that " italy " won the world cup but the italian team was praticaly the Juventus squad... so italian football owes alot to juventus :DD juve forever

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
when looking at the past world cup final one realises all the work that moggi has done at juventus

buffon, del piero, camoranesi, cannavaro, zambrota , viera, thuram ( all juventus players at that time) ... henry, peruzzi, perotta, ciro ferrara, marcello lippi, the phsio, all players that where at juventus during moggi's time at juventus... i think italy won the world cup, but juventus played the greatest contribution to the whole world cup final and to italy winning world cup, even when considering that best players where juventus or ex juventus players, than furthemore even if you go back to the 1982 world cup one finds out that " italy " won the world cup but the italian team was praticaly the Juventus squad... so italian football owes alot to juventus :DD juve forever
:agree: :tup:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Pinturrichio said:

even Inzaghi had his best days at juve

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I am so happy to see these young guns playing for juve... please Secco DD, Gigli, let them stay at juve and do not loan them..

Jul 2, 2006
mark83 said:

nesta played a few matches
inzaghi was crap

gilardino made assist to Del Piero,so he was ok
gattuso was crap
pirlo made some good assists and 1 goal

JUVENTUS is Italian national team

they are nothing against 1982 JUVENTUS(not italy only JUVE)

also did you see fifa.com's thread about final

''FINAL IS NOT ITALY VS FRANCE,FINAL IS JUVE''

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Pinturrichio said:

well said :tup:

Paolo Sosa said:
even Inzaghi had his best days at juve

:agree:

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
mark83 said:
I would say Marchisio is similar to Tacchinardi.

I am talking about football skills, not about trophies.

i'm agree wif u , good defending abilities , great passer, cannon ball shooter , ball winner , good determination and good header but imo marchisio is quicker than tacchi mark .

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
nesta played a few matches
inzaghi was crap

gilardino made assist to Del Piero,so he was ok
gattuso was crap
pirlo made some good assists and 1 goal

JUVENTUS is Italian national team

they are nothing against 1982 JUVENTUS(not italy only JUVE)

also did you see fifa.com's thread about final

''FINAL IS NOT ITALY VS FRANCE,FINAL IS JUVE''
you must be kidding..

Pirlo and gattuso such a major part of the italian team. they just gave this team the attributes, which were missed in the italian NT for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)