CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
tumblr_md3418C74O1r30r4xo1_500.gif

tumblr_md3418C74O1r30r4xo2_500.gif

tumblr_md6jmukGqu1r30r4xo1_1280.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Morning Marchisio, what has happened since the match against Inter than against Nordsjaelland?
"We definitely thought we took the questions and in the game against Nordsjaelland we have the answers especially to ourselves. And I think the best thing happened Wednesday was the total concentration on Champions, forgetting the championship. "

The one with Inter was a defeat healthy?

"He rekindled in us the light, the more evil, the rhythm that was missing for several matches. Cup has magazine Juve last year: same anger, the same conviction. But if you ask me really healthy after Pescara, because if the reaction lasted only Cup we can not call it a defeat say hello. "

It was all over the famine?

"I would not talk of hunger ... The fact is that after such a long period without defeat, nutrivamo perhaps a bit 'too much confidence in ourselves. I'm not saying we took the game out of hand, but certainly against Inter we were not too sure of winning, not aggressive enough in the recovery of the ball and concedevamo more than usual. And it changed everything against Nordsjaelland team that is not as bad as they described. "

Probably misled the easy 4-0, but ultimately it is the Nordsjaelland?

"It is a team known, but deserves to play in the Champions League and this showed against us there and also against Shakhtar and Chelsea. Have possession of the ball effectively and, in spite of these results, no one has been able to win without working. "

After Inter have finally experienced the wrath of the famous Conte post defeat?

"We were fortunate that came immediately the Champions League. We have not had a chance to mull over, and with the coach between us. Playing every three days is an advantage in such cases because it gives you just the energy and motivation to cheer you up. "

But Conte was angry or not?

"He's like us. It is quite logical, right? It still does not like losing to Inter or against a direct competitor for the title. "

How do you imagine Juventus-Chelsea?

"Well, first I guess Pescara-Juve and Juve-Lazio before the game, because the league is important and fought. Against Chelsea, however, we have to play as the first leg. Although it is true that we ended up in a 2-0 without knowing, we have to repeat the excellent performance and especially the great response we have had. We have to win, we have to do calculations and I do not think that will make them well. "

If Chelsea loses is out.

"These are problems of Chelsea (laughs). We think only about winning. "

Wednesday scored his first goal in the Champions League: flavor?

"I was looking for. And I'm glad I found it. It was a time that would not go. "

Now speaks as a striker ... The bomber Juve midfield is you!

"No, no! (Laughs) I'm not trying to score and has never been a problem not score. If you think that at the beginning of the year in his first season in B and A segnavo not ever, but I was serene. And they are even now: what counts is always and only the result of the team. "

Maybe it is more excited about the goal of his friend Giovinco, after much criticism.

"The attackers need goals more than me. For them it is a mental liberation and goals makes them more calm. Although one thing to be said about our: always give a lot to the team. If, for example, we can press so well is not about the midfielders or defenders, but apart from all of them. If they can get in the right position, as requested by the coach, everything works better, but in doing so they spend a lot of energy and may not arrive transparencies in front of goal. In Europe there are - yes - teams that mark a lot with the strikers as Real, but also those who exploit the attackers for their movements, which serve to open the defenses. At that point, the goals they are also midfielders and defenders. "

Of course, a mistake like that of Matri against Nordsjaelland is imprinted ...

"There are situations where you decide which way to go in a millisecond. Alexander had decided well, so much so that he skipped the goalkeeper, but was unlucky because the defender has followed the action. Many times it happens that with the enemy launched a network so only the defender stops and says that if the see the goalie! This time, however, the Danish believed it ... ".

The Stadium, however, reacted very well to that mistake: even a whistle, but a chorus of incitement to Matri. Stuff from the stands English ...

"Our fans have figured out how to play and they know when they have to support us. There is great harmony. "

With Inter will be a duel more exciting or controversial?

"I hope exciting, but in our country it seems like more controversy ...".

You look at what is the referee of the match?

"Never. I find out before the race, but it is not something that I'm passionate about that much. "

A few years ago we called it: the Gerrard of Andezzeno. Now there Pogba and the approach to Vieira, that advice would you give to his young colleague?

"I have always inspired to Gerrard and I'm glad I had that point of reference. When do these combinations is a good sign, it means he's doing well, it is important not mount the head. But do not take risks: it has a good head on his shoulders. It must be clear has physical gifts that remind Vieira, technically maybe even stronger, but the career of Vieira has yet to do it! He has a bright future, I see him in the right cheek that is not arrogance, but courage. He is not afraid to show off, to be daring, but it is humble. He wants to play all the time and I say: peaceful Paul, you will not lack opportunities. And 'mature: it is easier to grow abroad, perhaps because there are fewer pressures on us. "

Pogba is the same age as Verratti: Juve did well to choose the first?

"They are completely different. Paul can do any role in midfield, Verratti is director. I'm sorry to see him at PSG, but I am sure of one thing: will his fortune. In Italy risked peredere important occasions. "

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Quag 3g-2a
Seba 1g-1a
Isla 0g-1a
Asa 1g-0a
Vidal 1g-1a
Pirlo 0g-1a

Marchisio 0g-0a
-------------

It had to suck not to be involved in any of the 6 goals when everyone else in midfield and attack scored or assisted :p

Very good match from him, though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)