Claudio Marchisio (110 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But because it's Marchisio, it really bothers you. A few guys were saying Vidal was MoM as well, when he wasn't close to being.
Bothers me? When he was MoM I voted and said he was great. I just find lies entertaining when it comes from the regular people.

I did not comment, doesn't mean I agree with it. But no, Vidal wasn't MoM either for me. Then again funny how you run towards Vidal when I only say Marchisio wasn't MoM.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Btw I liked Tacchinardi's interview.

Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion. The midfield of Juventus is complete.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Bothers me? When he was MoM I voted and said he was great. I just find lies entertaining when it comes from the regular people.

I did not comment, doesn't mean I agree with it. But no, of course Vidal wasn't MoM either. Then again funny how you run towards Vidal when I only say Marchisio wasn't MoM.
I bet Cheese didn't actually think he was MoM. I voted for Marchisio too, but just for fun.

Vidal was an only my example of fanboys being fanboys. Lol, in case you thought otherwise, I don't dislike Vidal; he's one of my favourites.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I bet Cheese didn't actually think he was MoM. I voted for Marchisio too, but just for fun.

Vidal was an only my example of fanboys being fanboys. Lol, in case you thought otherwise, I don't dislike Vidal; he's one of my favourites.
Whatever pleases you guys.

I don't dislike Marchiso either, I just see people say silly things when he had an ok match. I didn't even say he was bad, because he was good. Just not MoM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)