Claudio Marchisio (59 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“It is obvious that he is not comfortable for all that is happening,” revealed the No 8 to Sky Sport Italia.

“But he is an example for us because on the field he does not reveal anything. As always he yells at us, training us as always, giving us the usual drive and motivation.
“So for us he is a great example of how we should focus exclusively on the job.”
“Obviously Del Piero is missed a lot. The chorus of Chinese fans for him makes us realise his importance. To see his locker empty at Vinovo also have a certain effect. Ale is an example for us all.

“I, however, would not put on the No 10 shirt of Del Piero’s because, whilst it was a dream of mine when I was younger, when I was an attacker, now I am a midfielder and I am not Platini, Baggio or Del Piero.

“I’m not one that can decide a game with a single goal, so I do not deserve to ever wear this shirt.”
“It’s a very important trophy, we are champions and we have an excellent opportunity to demonstrate that we are still the strongest.

“We are strongly motivated. Napoli have always caused us problems, but we’re ready. Our opponents have improved every year and will also be dangerous rivals in the League, along with Milan, Inter, Roma and Udinese.”
“We now hope to win. But I am among those who think that finals are best to be played, even if you lose them, because they give you an experience to better address those that you play.

“Honestly, I never thought that we would progress so quickly to the top. But the League last year was made from every day and it brought a confidence to us that was missing. Now we have to stay at those high levels.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“It is obvious that he is not comfortable for all that is happening,” revealed the No 8 to Sky Sport Italia.

“But he is an example for us because on the field he does not reveal anything. As always he yells at us, training us as always, giving us the usual drive and motivation.
“So for us he is a great example of how we should focus exclusively on the job.”
“Obviously Del Piero is missed a lot. The chorus of Chinese fans for him makes us realise his importance. To see his locker empty at Vinovo also have a certain effect. Ale is an example for us all.

“I, however, would not put on the No 10 shirt of Del Piero’s because, whilst it was a dream of mine when I was younger, when I was an attacker, now I am a midfielder and I am not Platini, Baggio or Del Piero.

“I’m not one that can decide a game with a single goal, so I do not deserve to ever wear this shirt.
“It’s a very important trophy, we are champions and we have an excellent opportunity to demonstrate that we are still the strongest.

“We are strongly motivated. Napoli have always caused us problems, but we’re ready. Our opponents have improved every year and will also be dangerous rivals in the League, along with Milan, Inter, Roma and Udinese.”
“We now hope to win. But I am among those who think that finals are best to be played, even if you lose them, because they give you an experience to better address those that you play.

“Honestly, I never thought that we would progress so quickly to the top. But the League last year was made from every day and it brought a confidence to us that was missing. Now we have to stay at those high levels.”
Word, even Claudio admits it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

“I’m not one that can decide a game with a single goal, so I do not deserve to ever wear this shirt.”

This man...:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)