Claudio Marchisio (16 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So, like Marchisio.
We'll have to see how Marchisio's career develops, but at this moment: yes.

But the ever returning comparisons between Conte & Marchisio are pretty much right on the money. And I would think that everyone who saw Conte play back in the day is fully aware of that.

I do think Marchisio is ahead of Conte in terms of raw talent or ability, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything in terms of results or actual end product (no, not scoring a goal every now and again).

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
'He (Marchisio) is the prototype for the modern footballer.' - Demetrio Albertini

'Marchisio? The future of Juve.' - Gianlica Vialli

'He's so goddamn hawt.' - Angelina Jolie

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
'If I ever get a chance to be reborn as a footballer, I would be Claudio Marchisio.' - Johan Cruyff

'I would catch a grenade for him (Marchisio).' - Bruno Mars

'I am glad I never faced him (Marchisio) on a football pitch.' - Pele

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Did you even get to see Conte play during his prime? :D

As important as he was to the team, he surely was not what you'd call a great player. Quite the opposite, really.
As a matter of fact, I did. In fact Conte was considered as a leader in our squad, mostly because of his grinta. Marchisio is not exactly famous for that characteristic. He's more of a water carrier type.

What he does to our team is certainly important, but as you said, he's not what you'd call a great player, and still has a long way to go to reach the importance Conte had in our team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'If I ever get a chance to be reborn as a footballer, I would be Claudio Marchisio.' - Johan Cruyff

'I would catch a grenade for him (Marchisio).' - Bruno Mars

'I am glad I never faced him (Marchisio) on a football pitch.' - Pele
:lol:

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 14:16 ----------

"Claudio Marchisio is Hope." - Pres. Obama

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)