Claudio Marchisio (26 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Marchisio is doing ok, it's just that we expect more from him now after the decisive goals he scored in the first few months of the season.

He doesn't look as confident offensively and his shooting as been poor. However, his overall play has been good.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just because it's Marchisio, so I'm not surprised, just surprised it came from Dusan.
It has nothing to do because it's Marchisio. I would've said the same thing for any player out there.

:tup:

All clubs should have a core of at least three or four player who have been at the club a decent amount of time and who are able to explain to incomers the signficance of the club to new players.

All the better if it is someone like Marchisio who is a Juve fan and has come up through the system, as he is going to have a deeper bond of understanding with the fans than someone like Buffon will.
And it's all true. But he himself saying that makes all too weird and silly IMO.

But ok, I said what I wanted. Some will always think how I'm a 'hater' and how I chase the negative things in the words of God.

I hope he scores this weekend.

Peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)