Claudio Marchisio (54 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Goal.com comedy on what to expect this season in Serie-A.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...-want-to-know-the-score-look-away-now-what-to

10th: Juventus officially debut in the new Stadio Delle Alpi against Parma, but Sebastian Giovinco returns to haunt them once again with a stunning hat-trick. Claudio Marchisio is dominated by Stefano Morrone yet home fans still grant him a standing ovation when he is subbed.

:lol: :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I like the piece from legit authorities, not douchebag journalists who thrivve on controversy. Authorities like legendary coaches Lippi and Fuckerson, current Juve coach and the greatest S.D. evaaaa, Sabatini.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy;3228752 said:
When was the poll created? If it was after vidal arrived all those who voted to start maechisio believe we should start vidal on the bench?
The poll was created before we were rumored to get Vidal. However, out of those 60 who voted for him to be a starter, I'd bet you'd find a lot who still stand by what they voted.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The poll was created before we were rumored to get Vidal. However, out of those 60 who voted for him to be a starter, I'd bet you'd find a lot who still stand by what they voted.
I'm unaware of Vidal's game, so I will pass my judgement until he plays. However, if we use 4-3-3, Marchisio is a sure starter for me. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)