Claudio Marchisio (38 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Marchisio was actually good today, better than the last couple of matches.
I thought so too. From an offensive standpoint, it would really help the guy out if we had a LB who was a little more put together. Claudio played some nice balls down the line, but Traore just isn't up for it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
in a good way lol.

criticism and praise not based on personal opinion.
Not at all. I've been praising him for 1 season in previous years and was one of the fanboys. He was not improving at all and he's very inconsistent, a silent soldier he is nowadays. Like Zanetti was when he played here bar the long passes. Neither of his passes nor shots are something to be proud of while he's not very creative and has low vision. What type of a player is he? Support midfielder?

Lately (for a good period of time) his play adds nothing IMO and his impact on the game is bottom low.

His game is too simple and he's seriously invisible for bigger percentage of the matches.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
he rarely lost a ball he is so comfort with the ball at his feet

this guy is so technical talented he just needs a good team around him and he would excel more

now he has to cover a lot for the other clowns we have

if this guy plays by man utd or chelsea or something like that he would be really good :)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
His second half was excellent. Held the ball well, beat opponents, passed well and became more urgent defending after Melo left the pitch. Good all round performance.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Marchisio did alright today, I'm not quite sure how people can say he's been invisible like previous weeks after watching today's game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I could not care less. Opinions simply differ, if people feel like they have to ridicule others to make a point or feel cool, so be it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I could not care less. Opinions simply differ, if people feel like they have to ridicule others to make a point or feel cool, so be it.
As do I, it's just annoying when they don't really have any proof just a "feeling" and they continue to go with it. Or Bandwagon and nothing is more annoying than that.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He played very well today. Especially in the second half. Was there everywhere in the mid field while Aquilani was misplacing pass/crosses/shots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)