Claudio Marchisio (26 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The team as a whole were effective, and as you said, Udinese were shit.

The goal was great, but he's not gonna score those every week, so he should impose himself more as CM should do.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
how the fuck does Amauri get more than Del Pie?
:lol:

Another example of the random and chaotic nature of our Universe. ;)

Seriously though, Amauri making more money than Del Petrol is a scandalous affront to the most basic of logic...

Our payroll contains a lot of glaring reminders of the damage the previous regime inflicted upon our club.

We certainly have enough money to pay Claudio at least 2M. Also, I'm of the opinion that should our directors agree to a deal of just 2ME/year (which I think is a bargain), they should be prepared to renegotiate that figure in a couple years time.

I have great faith in Claudio's ability, always have.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
DQ moment-
Quag's shoulders must be made of memory foam or latex coz that looks damn comfy. Hahaha...

on the serious side, I can't believe Lenzafame makes more than Marchisio, he's getting pennies. Amauri is o over paid. I can't imagine what our budget looks like with Camo n Trez still here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That was simply fantastic from him today.

As I've said before, I'd rather have him be invisible throughout the match, then make a play like that, instead of counting the errors from other players in the squad.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That was simply fantastic from him today.

As I've said before, I'd rather have him be invisible throughout the match, then make a play like that, instead of counting the errors from other players in the squad.
Wouldn't like it if the whole team was as quiet as him though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)