Claudio Marchisio (24 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Afghan is such a hater :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

yes. he carried our midfield by himself. none of these were even close to Modric, Real didnt even feel it result wise when either was out. Pjanic outplayed them all
Tbh Im shocked people have such a high opinion of Marchisio... in his prime he was Modric level? Wth Pjanic has more talent in his pinky than Claudio in his entire body. Just cant grasp how they can compare them in any way. Im not a fan of Pjanic bc he can also disappear in a game and can be invisible for large spells, but unlike Marchisio he can decide the outcome with one moment of ingenuity.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Your 100% right bro. It’s a shame we took so long to find Marchisios position. From 2014-16 he was the closest thing to Modric
Yo mate I can't believe this is happening on a Juventus forum!!! The other day I read how some people were happy that Buffon was leaving, the day before some were bashing Barzagli for his mistakes and now this. We're slowly turning into a RM or inter kind of fanbase. I hope that our recent succes in Italy won't turn us into blind fools who turn their backs on their legends.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Who said that? Do you have something to prove that he was ranked as the second best mid in Europe? I admit last year Pjanic had his moments of genius/ brilliance. What about this year? How would you judge his season and performances? Was he consistent?

Marchisio had to help Del Piero carry the team so many times in the past in a team full of flops... Now that his mental strength is shaken, of course he doesn't look like his old self. If you keep benching a key player over and over not giving them a chance to get back to their level after an injury, the player would lose their confidence and consequently their true level.
ranked? we almost won a treble, and he carried the midfield on his own. why do i need some websites ranking to conclude who had a better season between players?

this season he wasnt on the level of 2017,but still our best mid and easily our most important player. have you seen us play without him? even when hes off form, he is the one player we need on the pitch.

Marchisio carried teams before 11/12? id love if that was the case, but its simply not true. even if it was, he carried them to what, 7th place finishes?

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh Im shocked people have such a high opinion of Marchisio... in his prime he was Modric level? Wth Pjanic has more talent in his pinky than Claudio in his entire body. Just cant grasp how they can compare them in any way. Im not a fan of Pjanic bc he can also disappear in game, but unlike Marchisio he can decide the outcome with one moment of ingenuity.
Pjanic was compared to Zidane as a youngster in France, hes superior to Marchisio on a technical level. on a tactical, he improved under Allegri a lot, so hes now by far our best mid. if he could stay consistent, hed be top 5 mid in the world easily

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Marchisio was becoming relevant in a way when DP was on his way out... they maybe had 1 season together with both being protagonists, 2010/11, but it was a dreadful year. Why would he even bring that up?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
ranked? we almost won a treble, and he carried the midfield on his own. why do i need some websites ranking to conclude who had a better season between players?

this season he wasnt on the level of 2017,but still our best mid and easily our most important player. have you seen us play without him? even when hes off form, he is the one player we need on the pitch.

Marchisio carried teams before 11/12? id love if that was the case, but its simply not true. even if it was, he carried them to what, 7th place finishes?

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic was compared to Zidane as a youngster in France, hes superior to Marchisio on a technical level. on a tactical, he improved under Allegri a lot, so hes now by far our best mid. if he could stay consistent, hed be top 5 mid in the world easily
I think we need to unsubscribe from this thread, a lot of bs is floating around. Felt a bit nauseus just throwing a glance on few posts above... fanboys at its finest, when being called out, taking a shelter behind childish arguments of who is a bigger fan...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes according to a biased fan YES. And he still is, not only than the named above but also better than Pogba, Vidal, Thiago, Savic, Rakitic, Silva... Let's just close this topic, you can't keep up with someone who's biased to the bones.
U arent biased? Have u even read what u wrotte above?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes according to a biased fan YES. And he still is, not only than the named above but also better than Pogba, Vidal, Thiago, Savic, Rakitic, Silva... Let's just close this topic, you can't keep up with someone who's biased to the bones.
have you seen ANY of these play last season? has any of these had a season comparable to Pjanic, who was the brains behind a almost treble team?

and i wouldnt agree much with the Persian above if i was you. he is a proven Pjanic hater

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

We almost won a treble, we almost won the CL, but in the end we didn't. Where was Pjanic, the Zidane type of player?

I lived many years near Lyon, when Pjanic was playing for them, I really liked that team and Pjanic as a promising talent, nobody ever compared him to Zidane lol, I don't even know how you came up with that. I'm half French, we compare no one to Zidane, he was from a different planet.

Anyway, I like Pjanic and I'm happy we've got him, we need to keep him. My point was that Marchisio deserves better because he's one of us and he gave his heart and soul to this club.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think you love Pjanic too much, it therefore makes you biased. Pjanic is a good player but he will never be as great as Marchisio. Machisio in his prime was a Modric-level player and besides why is it so easy for some of us to forget everything he's done for this club? What Allegri is doing to him is heart breaking, he belongs on the pitch wearing the captain's armband. I'd take him any day of the year over Pjanic and all the rest of our midfielders. Forza Il principino. If he ever leaves I would still support him wherever he goes.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Yo mate I can't believe this is happening on a Juventus forum!!! The other day I read how some people were happy that Buffon was leaving, the day before some were bashing Barzagli for his mistakes and now this. We're slowly turning into a RM or inter kind of fanbase. I hope that our recent succes in Italy won't turn us into blind fools who turn their backs on their legends.
Buffon deserves all the criticism he's getting, we all love him to death, but his fan girls ways are unacceptable.

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
have you seen ANY of these play last season? has any of these had a season comparable to Pjanic, who was the brains behind a almost treble team?

and i wouldnt agree much with the Persian above if i was you. he is a proven Pjanic hater
:lol: he's alright, we have different opinions but at the end of the day we're on the same side.

Yes I watched some of them, especially this year and I think based on this season's performances, I wouldn't rank Pjanic 2nd in Europe. I think Modric, SMS and Alcantara are the best.

Jan 22, 2016
I occasionally watch some of our games from 2015 season.
That Marchisio was facking world class in any way.
Not a single misplaced pass and never panicked under opposition pressing.
I miss him so much, he was 2 levels above this Pjanic at regista.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I occasionally watch some of our games from 2015 season.
That Marchisio was facking world class in any way.
Not a single misplaced pass and never panicked under opposition pressing.
I miss him so much, he was 2 levels above this Pjanic at regista.
You are aware that Pirlo played as a regista for most of the season?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We almost won a treble, we almost won the CL, but in the end we didn't. Where was Pjanic, the Zidane type of player?
oh no, where was injured Pjanic when we couldnt hold Madrids midfield in a CL in check. should have played Marchisio, would have won the CL for sure!

I lived many years near Lyon, when Pjanic was playing for them, I really liked that team and Pjanic as a promising talent, nobody ever compared him to Zidane lol, I don't even know how you came up with that. I'm half French, we compare no one to Zidane, he was from a different planet.
thats because you havent paid attention. everything about Pjanic was reported here since his Metz days, and i clearly remember Zidane comparisions

Anyway, I like Pjanic and I'm happy we've got him, we need to keep him. My point was that Marchisio deserves better because he's one of us and he gave his heart and soul to this club.
i dont know what the issue is with Marchisio, he hasnt play much so could be (probably is) injury related, but having him close to that 15/16 form would be great. we would have a reliable rotation player again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)