Claudio Marchisio (166 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Modric should take a haircut. Who the fuck thinks that long hair is good looking (on a dude)? And yes, this I for you all here who have long hairs. Go and grow some balls instead.

Jun 6, 2015
Modric should take a haircut. Who the fuck thinks that long hair is good looking (on a dude)? And yes, this I for you all here who have long hairs. Go and grow some balls instead.
I'm afraid no hairstyle will make Modric look good, he's just an ugly dude. When it comes to long hair my balls remain exactly the same size regardless of hair length, I'd happily be bald if it had any effect.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Should have started instead of khedira.
I think so too. Marchisio doesn't lose his position that easily, something khedira did a hell of a lot times. Formation plays a part but it was for others to slot into that midfield. Marchisio is also physically stronger. Remember when we beat real Madrid few years ago? We bossed that midfield. Disco Stu imposed himself and we were on par with them. Yesterday we just got bullied hard.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
A healthy and in form Marchisio could have made some difference in that midfield yesteray. He has the composure and positional awareness when going up against arguably the best midfield in the world.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Claudio is back in the 11 next year

I've been seeing too many "future formations" without him
He needs to keep improving to get back in the team. He hasn't had a great season (which is to be expected given that he was coming off an extremely serious injury). A pre-season should help him and if he can get his form back he should absolutely start for us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The fact that our biacnonero trueblood is benched by that false german makes me want to quit this team.

Put fucking claudio in the starting 11

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We need him to step up big time next season.
i'd like to see him become our nuovo Barzagli

Juve starting with N'Zonzi-Pjanic behind Manbro, Dybala, Costa

But when we decide to kill the opponents creativity, we sacrifice Dybala or Costa and put marchisio in the midfield, effectively ending the game

Just like we did in 2015 when we went from 4312 to 352 by introducing barzagli for Pereyra

May 23, 2013
i'd like to see him become our nuovo Barzagli

Juve starting with N'Zonzi-Pjanic behind Manbro, Dybala, Costa

But when we decide to kill the opponents creativity, we sacrifice Dybala or Costa and put marchisio in the midfield, effectively ending the game

Just like we did in 2015 when we went from 4312 to 352 by introducing barzagli for Pereyra
Stop he's 31 he should be aiming to start. He's still our best mid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)