Claudio Marchisio (30 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Just rest him till the Coppa game. He needs to rest as much as possible. This injury clearly doesn't come from nowhere. This is due to the huge sacrifice this guy is doing to his body.

He is not only playing every game, but he's probably the guy who runs the most in the team now. It actually makes me feel angst when I see the amount of running he does, the guy finishes each and every game in tears.

Just rest him.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I feel he plays at the limit of his body all the time. Pretty much like Vidal used to do.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just needed time for rest and he will be fine.Also I think that he is not only good in a DM role.I think that he is valuable and good in every position at midfield.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
there has been a lot of talk about an average player during last days. the real cause of this is that marotta has neglected of buying good central midfielders. so with serious lack of such players, marchisio has become of hero of some juventus fans.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
there has been a lot of talk about an average player during last days. the real cause of this is that marotta has neglected of buying good central midfielders. so with serious lack of such players, marchisio has become of hero of some juventus fans.
What the fuck? :lol:

The most absurd thing I've ever read about Marotta. He hasn't signed good CMs? Loooool

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Marchisio is returning to full training tomorrow apparently. And yet the Fanfani Institute still insists he has ligament damage :lol:

Man... The FIGC, the Azzurri, and Serie A are such a farce. Laughing stock of the entire football world. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)