Claudio Marchisio (16 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is the best of all pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you were wrong. All those confirmed sources that guaranteed this injury was an ACL rupture. Wrong. Conte apparently has a totally incompetent medical staff working under him. :weee:
And today the chief of medical of the Italy National teams says that because Claudio told him that he hear some sound in his knee he thought that a ligament was damaged.Idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

The tests have excluded a partial (grade 2) or complete (grade 3) tear of the ACL, so its probably sprained knee (grade 1). Fibers of the ligament are stretched (not torn) and naturally heal with time.
I know that this is a million dollar question at this time,but what is that period of time?

- - - Updated - - -

Conte's fitness coach Paolo Bertelli is regarded as the best in italy. Italy's doctor Enrico Castellacci has been with the team since 2004.

MRI scan was done in a clinic in florence and the resonance report said total tear of the ligament. Strange.
De La Valle rats made this issue with the Florence clinic because they hate us .:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Sounds like good news. Strange how one doctor makes such a different diagnosis than another, I hope the Juve one is correct.

Marchisio has been sensational this season, but has been playing non-stop so was always likely he would pick up something eventually. If it is 2-3 weeks out then can't really complain too much.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Marchisio will be ready for the Monaco game, he will be resting for few days !!

Mentre Marchisio sarà a riposo per qualche giorno e l'obbiettivo è quello di riaverlo per la gara contro il Monaco.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like marchisio will be ready for the Monaco game, he will be resting for few days !!

Mentre Marchisio sarà a riposo per qualche giorno e l'obbiettivo è quello di riaverlo per la gara contro il Monaco.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
DeviAngel said:
Italy medics: 'Marchisio sub-total lesion'

The Italy medical staff insist there is a “sub-total lesion” of Claudio Marchisio’s knee ligament, despite Juventus tests.

There is total confusion over the status of the midfielder’s right knee, as on Friday morning Azzurri staff suggested a lesion to the anterior cruciate ligament, which would require six to eight months out.

Later that same evening, Juve medics in Turin performed another MRI scan and “excluded the possibility of a tear,” so he could be back in action within two weeks.

“I do not have to justify the Azzurri staff, because I have no doubts that we acted the correct way,” said Professor Enrico Castellacci.

“I do have doubts on the test results, because we’ve seen two with very different outcomes. I have the utmost faith for the radiologists in Turin and Florence, but please allow me a little uncertainty still.

“Having said that, if the second test says one thing, it doesn’t automatically mean the first test was completely wrong.

“I never mentioned the need for surgery, nor that there was a total lesion of the knee ligament. I simply made the Istituto Fanfani report public.”

Marchisio underwent the first examination at the Istituto Fanfani in Florence, close to Italy’s training ground in Coverciano.

“We can only confirm what we ascertained yesterday and that was underwritten by four famed radiologists with over 30 years of experience,” Doctor Fabio Fanfani told the Corriere dello Sport.

“The player presented a sub-total lesion of the right anterior cruciate ligament. We never said there was a total lesion.

“We are naturally happy if Marchisio, according to further tests, could be back on the field soon.

“I think the communication was mishandled. The slender statement released by Juventus was made by a club and did not consist of a medical report.

“What we had was a photograph of the situation, but we don’t have his current clinical records or the progress of the player.

“I can tell you that there are various cases of players who continue their activity with partial lesions.

“We are not run by Juventus or the Federation. Our opinion is a professional and free one.”
Now I am confused..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This just in:

Italy NT medics just declared Bonucci dead of an apparent heart attack during training.

This update:

Juventus medical staff have changed Bonucci's prognosis of death to instead heartburn from eating an Italien spicy sausage for lunch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)