Claudio Marchisio (150 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I believe that joke was used before
possible. Its not that clever to come up with it.

- - - Updated - - -

We haven't seen Pirlo play for Allegri's Juve. It's hard to say if he will fit as well as Marchisio has. But his passing is simply big titties and a fat ass and we shouldn't forget the amazing things he's capable of.
This.
I am a marchisio fanboy and I find him very important to our squad because of the many roles he can effectively cover. But a healthy pirlo is just miles ahead of any other player in any midfield.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
possible. Its not that clever to come up with it.

- - - Updated - - -

This.
I am a marchisio fanboy and I find him very important to our squad because of the many roles he can effectively cover. But a healthy pirlo is just miles ahead of any other player in any midfield.
You are taking this to an extreme now.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You are taking this to an extreme now.
Why so? He has been the most influential player for both Juve and the Azzuri since 2011. His vision is unrivaled and he makes everything easier for any players that make forward runs. The only weakness to his game is defensive skills but he is very difficult to dispossess anyway. I have much more confidence in Pirlo handling a high pressing team than marchisio.

As long as he is fit and not over-worked, he should start. That is not to mention that he can win us games just through his freekicks.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
We haven't seen Pirlo play for Allegri's Juve. It's hard to say if he will fit as well as Marchisio has. But his passing is simply big titties and a fat ass and we shouldn't forget the amazing things he's capable of.
:agree: with Juve having more creative freedom I think Pirlo will do well in Allegri's Juve, I want to see how he does before I make a judgment. Also I want to see Marchisio against Athletico to see how he goes in the CL

Jul 1, 2010
With Pirlo we're weaker defensively, especially when he's effectively pressed like against Bayern.

Marchisio doesn't have Pirlo's vision but he's a good passer and he makes us much more solid defensively.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why so? He has been the most influential player for both Juve and the Azzuri since 2011. His vision is unrivaled and he makes everything easier for any players that make forward runs. The only weakness to his game is defensive skills but he is very difficult to dispossess anyway. I have much more confidence in Pirlo handling a high pressing team than marchisio.

As long as he is fit and not over-worked, he should start. That is not to mention that he can win us games just through his freekicks.
You basically called him the best midfielder in the world by "miles".

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Could've achieved the same, even more?

So you're saying he could've won two games in this World Cup with Albania? Howso?
Simple as that, the only players in Swiss team who aren't Albanians and would start for Albania are Inler and Lichsteiner. The rest are shit! 6 Albanians play for Switzerland, 5 starters. Lorik Cana is way better defender than Senderos, Etrit Berisha is by far better goalie than Swiss keeper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)