Claudio Marchisio (33 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Actually, wasn't it Fiorentina? He came over with the Moggi-famous secret ballot where we got him and Maresca for peanuts:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/11068-Juve-bring-back-Chiellini
Some excellent quotes there.

why not? we can give Zambrotta and Pavel a rest too.

1st year at Juve= Coppa Italia games, rest for Pavel or Zambrotta, injuries....

not bad.
I agree that Chiellini would be better at LM.
parisi wiil be the best option and he will readil sit on the bench
i think the simple solution is put chellini in left side of midfield and zambro as left back because chiellini defensive ablities are not very good

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Marchisio is good enough to be a starter, just not over players like Vidal and Pogba.
So, over Pirlo?

Lol at Dusan.

Thinks Marchisio and De Rossi are mediocre yet thinks Pjanic is world class.

Dat dere football knowledge.
Stop lying, I never said Pjanic is a world class player.

As for De Rossi, I had many arguments about him with multiple members and whoever WATCHED him play tends to agree with what I said - how he was bad for 4 seasons. This year he's doing fine.

But omg Marchisio :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And I have no idea why you mention football knowledge, it's not like you're farting rainbows.

Oct 4, 2011
marchisio wasn't just pivotal for all our 3 scudetto wins in the row but also pivotal for bayern's domination of german league, barca's tiki taka domination, ronaldo's golden ball, end of gaddafi in libya, balo's daughter, rwanda genocide and the asteroid that hit the earth and wiped out dinasours....

still @all marchisio fangirls here..here clutch some

#benchedforeverandever

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
marchisio wasn't just pivotal for all our 3 scudetto wins in the row but also pivotal for bayern's domination of german league, barca's tiki taka domination, ronaldo's golden ball, end of gaddafi in libya, balo's daughter, rwanda genocide and the asteroid that hit the earth and wiped out dinasours....

#benchedforeverandever

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

#benchedforeverandever
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)