Claudio Marchisio (28 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We kept the game open even when down to 10 men because Conte was not afraid of counters knowing we had a DM that can actually run.

If Pirlo was in the game we would have shut it down the minute we tied it up, if we even managed to do that. I can't be the only one that was presently surprised we kept an attacking impotence going until the end of the match.

Also, no more short corners with Pirlo on the bench. Thank jesus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He wasn't very good but he wasn't bad either. His presence in the center makes our whole midfield and defense much more solid, and that's what we're liking.
I like him there because he's faster than Pirlo and he allows both Pogba and Vidal to remain a bit higher up the pitch.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Was Okayish but didn't have one of his best games in this role, due the amount of physicality Lazio put on their midfield, even Pogba and Vidal had to struggle a lot tonite.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i remember one situation when storari went out and marchisio was the first there (before all of the 4 defenders) to cover the empty goal... in the end the situation wasnt that dangerous but still if the ball went to the goal he would probably save us...:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)