Claudio Marchisio (171 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Technically when it comes to marchisio we have all been extreme in one way or another: me and Matt vs the world of Tuz...his looks...his wife that Dru thinks is a cow.

All extremes.

But what we just saw was just....extremely extreme.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Id say im pretty balanced between the two. I think hes a very valuable asset, i like him as a person and his wife is far from a cow. He is not captain material nor a world class player, though. *gets ready for fire from both sides*

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Technically when it comes to marchisio we have all been extreme in one way or another: me and Matt vs the world of Tuz...his looks...his wife that Dru thinks is a cow.

All extremes.

But what we just saw was just....extremely extreme.
Fuck you :stuckup:
i will from now on only defend marchisio out my own bezzy b name

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I meant that in the way, that we'll always stay with us because he LOVES those colors more than anybody else in our team! He doesn't care about other teams and he's a Bianconero since he was a kid and he represents the values of our club perfectly!
we all know what you mean, we have some deliberately brain dead people here.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Id say im pretty balanced between the two. I think hes a very valuable asset, i like him as a person and his wife is far from a cow. He is not captain material nor a world class player, though. *gets ready for fire from both sides*
Indeed.

I don't think it's much important to like him as a person. Who knows, maybe half of those good players are cunts.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Definitely the most dispensable of our starting midfielders, but there is no reason to sell him. Who do you guys want in return anyway?

In any case, if we absolutely had to sell one of Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio, Marchisio it is.

Vidal is world class, and Pogba has massive potential.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the hypothetical scenario is poitnless. no one is going to make a good enough offer for him because he simply isnt that good.

and he should never leave while the likes of giach and padion warm the bench. he is better than those guys.

May 22, 2007
Definitely the most dispensable of our starting midfielders, but there is no reason to sell him. Who do you guys want in return anyway?

In any case, if we absolutely had to sell one of Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio, Marchisio it is.

Vidal is world class, and Pogba has massive potential.
What if Real Madrid said give me Pogba in exchange for Benzema and Özil, but you must also promise that you can't sell Marchisio to Man Utd for €45m (an offer they've already made)?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Selling marchisio is stupid unless we are getting 20-25m which we wont coz no one is interested in him. But Pogba really needs his chance, no more free rides for marchisio and Pogba whould be pushed into the first team. Let marchisio fight back into the team.

Anyways, how much do you think marchisio is worth. Let's say he wasnt a juve player and we wanted him, what would you pay for him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)