Claudio Gentile (1 Viewer)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
But the grip Mubarak had on Egypt and the type of country Egypt is, you can never compare it to Libya or Syria. No way would Gedaffi or Bashar be toppled without a war, demonstrations in the street and getting a few people shot in demonstrations, that's child play for Gedaffi. Try machine guns, anti aircraft weapons used against unarmed civilians and the occasional grad missile.
Mubarak lost the military in his later years. When they found the opportunity (mass demonstrations) they flipped him. Had they been in his pockets it would have turned very ugly.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Gentile.... sigh when I see him crying i feel emotional as well.

Wanna know something funny? Gentile is the italian word for kind/gentle while he's always been a rough defender XD

Apr 9, 2015
Gentile.... sigh when I see him crying i feel emotional as well.

Wanna know something funny? Gentile is the italian word for kind/gentle while he's always been a rough defender XD
Yep, I am too young but they told me he was the opposite of Gentile :p

Scirea was the gentle defender and Gentile was one of the worst players to play against in terms of agressivenes and (unfair) tackles.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yep, I am too young but they told me he was the opposite of Gentile :p

Scirea was the gentle defender and Gentile was one of the worst players to play against in terms of agressivenes and (unfair) tackles.
How ages changes the players.
Back then football was a lot more physical nowdays you get booked over nothing! Nowdays a defender like Gentile would get like 7-8 red cards per season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)