Claude Makelele (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
IMO we have a back 4 that d jury is still out on.A midfield "wiper" like makelele patrolling the zone in 4rnt of d defence wuld b a welcome addition 2 wat we presently have(particularly if we do not buy another CB!)
Moreover,Almiron,Nocerino n co can learn 4rm him just like palladino is doing from Alex

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who thinks Emerson has greater technical ability than Almiron? That opinion is laughable.
lauhable how? i dont see how your agument is backed up. or is it perhaps hes not a juventino and branded a traitor by most that people here are too biased to admit? almiron is a good player, but emerson's technical ability is superior when hes at his best, so dont bring in the madrid performances as an excuse

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
lauhable how? i dont see how your agument is backed up. or is it perhaps hes not a juventino and branded a traitor by most that people here are too biased to admit? almiron is a good player, but emerson's technical ability is superior when hes at his best, so dont bring in the madrid performances as an excuse
Emerson is pretty much a pure destroyer. His passing is competent but he keeps it simple.

Almiron is not as good at breaking up attacks but is streets ahead of Emo at distibuting the ball. Almiron's passing range is far better and he also has a better shot.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Emerson is more defensive than almiron but doesnt have the ability to create attacks and distribute the ball . Emerson is a great player , his only problem is that he's a little slow in moving the ball forward . Both are completely different players .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Emerson is pretty much a pure destroyer. His passing is competent but he keeps it simple.

Almiron is not as good at breaking up attacks but is streets ahead of Emo at distibuting the ball. Almiron's passing range is far better and he also has a better shot.
even the simpliest is the most effective ;)

but yes emo is for me one of the best midfielders that can break up play, perhaps not in spain, but certainly in italy where hes proven, i dont care what others think of him being a traitor, thats another matter, but i truely admire his footballing ability, and is one that is unquestionable,

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
even the simpliest is the most effective ;)

but yes emo is for me one of the best midfielders that can break up play, perhaps not in spain, but certainly in italy where hes proven, i dont care what others think of him being a traitor, thats another matter, but i truely admire his footballing ability, and is one that is unquestionable,
I don't think anyone was suggesting that Emerson wasn't/isn't a very good player. All that was said was that Almiron was better on the ball.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think anyone was suggesting that Emerson wasn't/isn't a very good player. All that was said was that Almiron was better on the ball.
well at least you're making an effort to give me a decent counter argument instead of laughing it off etc... which i hate reading in a pathetic attempt to stir up trouble, shows lack of intelligence

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is still playing good football and he is better than zanetti. it all depends if ranieri is going to play a DM with almiron and tiago together. if so i think we shoudl get him but if he isnt it would be waste.

besides, if we kept zanetti and got makelele, where does that leave nocerino? we already loaned out marchisio did we not?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
he is still playing good football and he is better than zanetti. it all depends if ranieri is going to play a DM with almiron and tiago together. if so i think we shoudl get him but if he isnt it would be waste.

besides, if we kept zanetti and got makelele, where does that leave nocerino? we already loaned out marchisio did we not?
Yes we loaned Marchisio to Empoli.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
We do already have nocerino and zanetti in that position . I don't think we should focus on that position just yet , not before we get a decent cb . our midfield is fine and we need a destroyer , why not nocerino ? Unless we get makalele for free or a very small sum then i don't think we should get him .

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
We do already have nocerino and zanetti in that position . I don't think we should focus on that position just yet , not before we get a decent cb . our midfield is fine and we need a destroyer , why not nocerino ? Unless we get makalele for free or a very small sum then i don't think we should get him .
:agree:Couldn't agree more.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
well at least you're making an effort to give me a decent counter argument instead of laughing it off etc... which i hate reading in a pathetic attempt to stir up trouble, shows lack of intelligence
It's an "academic" debate, Andy...if he (Emerson) comes to Italy it'll most likely be to Milan or Inter, & personally, though I've long admired his playing ability I think he's only got one more top level season left in him...& you know my opinion, always preferring a younger player which Almiron is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)