Claude Makelele (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
lauhable how? i dont see how your agument is backed up. or is it perhaps hes not a juventino and branded a traitor by most that people here are too biased to admit? almiron is a good player, but emerson's technical ability is superior when hes at his best, so dont bring in the madrid performances as an excuse
I'm not saying Emerson isn't a good player. He's great at breaking up plays and protecting the back four but he has never been known for his technical class.

I don't think anyone was suggesting that Emerson wasn't/isn't a very good player. All that was said was that Almiron was better on the ball.
:)

well at least you're making an effort to give me a decent counter argument instead of laughing it off etc... which i hate reading in a pathetic attempt to stir up trouble, shows lack of intelligence
lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
If Emerson returns to either Inter or Milan, he'll probably go from there to Atalanta and then to Fiorentina , right ? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lauhable how? i dont see how your agument is backed up. or is it perhaps hes not a juventino and branded a traitor by most that people here are too biased to admit? almiron is a good player, but emerson's technical ability is superior when hes at his best, so dont bring in the madrid performances as an excuse
Says the one that lives on personal opinions.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
http://www.calciomercatoweb.it/dettaglioNewsCategoria.asp?hdnIdCategoria=2&hdnId=10985

Makelele rinnova con il Chelsea, addio Juve
4/8/2007 - 17:53
(LONDRA/Inghilterra) - Stando a quanto riporta il "Daily Star", il centrocampista del Chelsea Makelele dovrebbe sottoscrivere un nuovo accordo con i Blues fino al 2009 per circa 4 milioni di sterline a stagione. Nei giorni scorsi si era molto parlato di un possibile traferimento del centrocampista alla Juventus

Yeahhh Makelele is close to sign a new contract till 2009 with Chelsea where he earns 4 m € a year.After I heard what he earns I'm even more happy he didn't come to Juve.

And now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)