Claude Makelele (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Even if Nocerino is as good as he's being made out to be by the majority of this forum, I think he's going to need time to grow past the teething stage. And Makelele would be the ideal stand in to complement him in this duration. Moreso than Zanetti. That said, buying Makelele wouldn't mean closing our market, because I'm sure his transfer would require a minimum investment - not one that will intrude on our other dealings in any way. Perhaps why it could prove to be a sensible move.
That's how i would think of this move,1 season for makelele in Juve would be very good,Nocerino could learn a lot from one of the best destroyers out there..plus,our real dm are only zanetti and nocerino left,so i would say makelele wouldn't be a surplus player..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Makelele is a player who organizes the defensive area a player which we really need so I would favour this move
but I also agree we should look for younger players

our situation is that we need quality and we need it fast Makelele is definitely quality so I say yes

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Makelele is not a bad option since we do need a quality DM , zanetti is good as a backup but not as a starter .

I would like to see nocerino play that role but depending on a youngster too much is very risky . Maybe makalele can be a temporary option untill nocerino eventually takes his place .

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i dont think Makelele would be silly enough to join us for 1 year only. We are covered in that position with Zanetti and Nocerino, Tiago can also fill in for DM if need be. There is no denying that Makelele is a class player who would be good for us, but i just dont see this transfer happening. We also have Marchisio coming back next year so i think we should invest in a younger replacement for Nedved instead.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i dont think Makelele would be silly enough to join us for 1 year only. We are covered in that position with Zanetti and Nocerino, Tiago can also fill in for DM if need be. There is no denying that Makelele is a class player who would be good for us, but i just dont see this transfer happening. We also have Marchisio coming back next year so i think we should invest in a younger replacement for Nedved instead.
one final go with a big fat paycheque? I would think thats exactly what he would want...and Makelele wont start ahead of Almiron, Zanetti and Nocerino? :disagree:

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Marchionni, Marchisio and Salihamidzic could cover Nedved's position. I say cover because no body can truly replace him.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Barça Snub Makélélé And Deco Reports FC Barcelona are not interest in signing Claude Makélélé and will not be allowing Deco to leave the club this summer, Catalan daily Sport have said.
Barça Snub Makélélé And Deco Reports

The paper often acts as a voice box for the Blaugrana and the club are likely to behind the report that refutes recent press speculation.

L'Equipe ran a story this week claiming that Makélélé was on Barça's wanted list as covber for Touré Yaya and that he would be available for a nominal fee.

Sport have claimed that the French midfielder is set to join Paris Saint-Germain instead and denied that the Camp Nou outfit had any intention of staking a claim for his services.

Deco's interview with The Sun in Britain saw him claim that if Barça did not want him then Chelsea would be an attractive proposition.

The Portugese midfielder has been linked to a move to Stamford Bridge for many months, but Sport claim that the Blaugrana will not let him leave.

FC Barcelona officials, including president Joan Laporta, have claimed that Deco is still a valued member of the squad and is not for sale.

The fact that Sport decided to reiterate the claim is a sure sign that the club had requested that the article be printed.

LB
Goal.com

Looks like we're front runners in signing makelele huh..?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
FC Barcelona are not interest in signing Claude Makélélé and will not be allowing Deco to leave the club this summer, Catalan daily Sport have said.

The paper often acts as a voice box for the Blaugrana and the club are likely to behind the report that refutes recent press speculation.

L'Equipe ran a story this week claiming that Makélélé was on Barça's wanted list as covber for Touré Yaya and that he would be available for a nominal fee.

Sport have claimed that the French midfielder is set to join Paris Saint-Germain instead and denied that the Camp Nou outfit had any intention of staking a claim for his services.

Deco's interview with The Sun in Britain saw him claim that if Barça did not want him then Chelsea would be an attractive proposition.

The Portugese midfielder has been linked to a move to Stamford Bridge for many months, but Sport claim that the Blaugrana will not let him leave.

FC Barcelona officials, including president Joan Laporta, have claimed that Deco is still a valued member of the squad and is not for sale.

The fact that Sport decided to reiterate the claim is a sure sign that the club had requested that the article be printed.

goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Chelsea star linked with Juventus switch

Chelsea Football Club star Claude Makelele is being lined up by Juventus.

The France international midfielder was brought to Stamford Bridge in a £16million move from Real Madrid in the summer of 2004, when Claudio Ranieri was in charge of the Blues.

The Italian is still a huge fan of the defensive player, and now in charge of Juventus, he is hoping to be reunited with the 34-year-old in a deal worth around £4million.

Makelele has hinted that he may be interested to leave the Londoners this summer due to the competition for places, and he would no doubt be tempted to move to Turin.

fansfc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)