Claude Makelele (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
some people become world class players because they are good and very few match their skill and talent, like Makalele

just like you through your laughable posts turned into a world class clown

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
some people become world class players because they are good and very few match their skill and talent, like Makalele

just like you through your amusing posts turned into a world class clown
and what defines good? having 1 good game? 2 consistant seasons? or more? or less? its such a vague term to use.

ill choose to ignore your 2nd comment because i really cant be f*cked to start a argument with u

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
listen:

Makalele is a world class DMF. The reason that Mourinho can't guarantee him a 1st team spot is because Makalele is at this age can't keep up with the pace of the EPL. He would have no trouble in the slower pace of Serie A. And who said Nocerino has to leave? how about Zanetti and Blasi? why the sudden assumption that Makalele means no Nocerino? and yes Del Piero, Nedved may be great Role Models for him, but Makalele will be a great Mentor. lol yeah if your a new eye doctor you may go and ask your friend who is a dentist about how to be a good caring doctor. But would you go and ask the dentist about how to perform eye surgery or would you go to an experienced eye doctor and learn from him?

and people really need to cut the crap here Who's the genius that said Nocerino would have to sit on the bench for the entire season? Maybe you have been living under a rock but we have a coach that likes to rotate his players. He is also known for giving young players chances. You just have to love people who jump to conclusions without looking at the bigger picture.
I listened and heard nothing,but maybe that's just me.However...

Why should we slowen our game with a slow,old and rusty DM(remember a certain Emerson?)I don't get the point.
I surprisingly agree that Blasi has to get the fvck outta here,but then again why should Zanetti leave?Our best CM before he got injured.Or are you one of those who say Zanetti isn't good enough?I don't live under a rock but I can read and hear what Ranieri stated:Tiago-Almiron will be our CM,sure he is known for his rotation but I doubt this will happen in such an important area.
And yeah I would go to the dentist to ask how to perform an eye surgery,why not.What a comparison...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
a player that plays on a high level that very few can match for more than 2 seasons is world class for me. So Makalele who has been playing on a high level since his madrid days is world class because of his consistency. Guys like Nedved and BUffon are world class for the same reason. If Buffon had an average seaso nwould that make him not world class? No it would just mean that he has lost form. Noe if he were to say play bad for 2 season and more badly (god forbid!) then I would say that he is not world class

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
a player that plays on a high level that very few can match for more than 2 seasons is world class for me. So Makalele who has been playing on a high level since his madrid days is world class because of his consistency. Guys like Nedved and BUffon are world class for the same reason. If Buffon had an average seaso nwould that make him not world class? No it would just mean that he has lost form. Noe if he were to say play bad for 2 season and more badly (god forbid!) then I would say that he is not world class
like you said "for me" there is no definate milestone a player has to do or reach to become world class, yes hes a fantastic player, probably one of the very few zonal markers that does his job well, but i hate using the term world class, especially wen players like zidan as rated by juve per sempre, and even english players like owen hargreaves are branded as world class, and to compare sum1 like buffon who is at the very least one of the best gks in the world to some flash in the pan wc performing midfielder like hargreaves, its almost insulting to buffon

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I listened and heard nothing,but maybe that's just me.However...

Why should we slowen our game with a slow,old and rusty DM (remember a certain Emerson?)I don't get the point.
I surprisingly agree that Blasi has to get the fvck outta here,but then again why should Zanetti leave?Our best CM before he got injured.Or are you one of those who say Zanetti isn't good enough?I don't live under a rock but I can read and hear what Ranieri stated:Tiago-Almiron will be our CM,sure he is known for his rotation but I doubt this will happen in such an important area.
And yeah I would go to the dentist to ask how to perform an eye surgery,why not.What a comparison...
uuumm. Because I'm certain that we will play 4-3-3 . in that formation you will need a DMF to protect your defense or your will be eaten alive (in our case a very fragile defense already). He maybe be slow but then in a 4-3-3 all he has to do is sit infront of the defense. Makalele does not contribute anything offensively. His job is to intercept the ball from the feet of the opposing forwards/midfielders. can't see how a player that just sits in our own half in a 4-3-3 would "slow" our game (and since when have Juve been known to play high fast paced tempo game anyway?)

oh and my comparison was very simple. Fine then here is another one. If you wanted to learn to become a better goalie would you ask Del Piero or Buffon? See how simple it is?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
uuumm. Because I'm certain that we will play 4-3-3 . in that formation you will need a DMF to protect your defense or your will be eaten alive (in our case a very fragile defense already). He maybe be slow but then in a 4-3-3 all he has to do is sit infront of the defense. Makalele does not contribute anything offensively. His job is to intercept the ball from the feet of the opposing forwards/midfielders. can't see how a player that just sits in our own half in a 4-3-3 would "slow" our game (and since when have Juve been known to play high fast paced tempo game anyway?)

oh and my comparison was very simple. Fine then here is another one. If you wanted to learn to become a better goalie would you ask Del Piero or Buffon? See how simple it is?

well personally id ask chimenti :toast:

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
wait wait, they have bought yaya, and they have marquez for defensive cover wtf can makelele do besides sitting on the bench, unless they intend to release marquez
´Then we snach Marquez and we cover our CB problem also he can play DMF from time to time That would be A W E S O M E .

HOPE Barca signs Makelelee!!!!!!:D

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i have mixed feelings about this guy.

no doubt he is an undeniable talent and IMO would do great at Juve. But he is nearing the end of his career and we already have the experienced Zanetti and youngster Nocerino for that position. I know that seasons are long and there will be suspensions and injuries, but we have enough midfielders for the amount of games we are playing, remembering that we are not playing in Europe. If Barca is really interested, then i think Makelele would prefer to join a team playing to win the CL.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
At 34, I'd say Claudio has at least one decent season in him. And he could prove to be an important signing given our defensive frailties this term. It's true he isnt the Makelele from Madrid, but he's got enough experience under his belt to consolidate his strengths and bring more balance to our midfield capabilities. I'm all for this signing.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
At 34, I'd say Claudio has at least one decent season in him. And he could prove to be an important signing given our defensive frailties this term. It's true he isnt the Makelele from Madrid, but he's got enough experience under his belt to consolidate his strengths and bring more balance to our midfield capabilities. I'm all for this signing.
perhaps but we have Nocerino as well for the same role...our MF is realitively experienced shouldn't we be looking for a CB instead of another MF

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Even if Nocerino is as good as he's being made out to be by the majority of this forum, I think he's going to need time to grow past the teething stage. And Makelele would be the ideal stand in to complement him in this duration. Moreso than Zanetti. That said, buying Makelele wouldn't mean closing our market, because I'm sure his transfer would require a minimum investment - not one that will intrude on our other dealings in any way. Perhaps why it could prove to be a sensible move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)