Claude Makelele (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
and you think Nocerino would sit on the bench for 2 seasons?
Makelele would be a perfect signing. It is exactly what we need on this squad. Just because Makele comes, doesn't mean he would sit on the bench. Players can be rotated and used tactically as well. Imagine when we are up in a game and we have Makelele and Nocerino behind our midfield. That is amazing. We have Tiago and Almiron to give us more in attack, and we have Nocerino and Makelele in defense. It is perfect. We will have to sell Zanetti and Blasi fast.

GRYGERA - ANDRADE - CHIELLINI - MOLINARO
MAKELELE
CAMORANESI - ALMIRON - NEDVED
TREZEGUET - DEL PIERO​

The lineup looks so much better with Makelele in it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the first time i actually agree with Tony.
I agree on everything except the line-up. You don't put your most expensive summer signing on the bench.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Wednesday, August 01, 2007, 5:30 PM

Barça Set To Make Makélélé Move

FC Barcelona are preparing to make a formal offer to sign Claude Makélélé from Chelsea and the London club are unlikely to stand in his way, according to L'Equipe.

zoom - galleria The Blaugrana's squad looked to have been finalised after their capture of four players last month, but they are now keen to add a central defender to their ranks.

With Thiago Motta being told that he can leave and Edmílson set to follow him out of the club when he recovers from injury, Barça want back-up for the position.

Touré Yaya is seen as the long-term option to play in front of the back four after his arrival from Monaco and Makélélé would be used a mentor figure.

Chelsea would have few problems allowing the former Real Madrid midfielder leaving after he fell out of favour last term for critcising the Abramovich regime.

Makélélé has played just 45 minutes in the Blues' pre-season run so far this summer and is keen to find a new club, with PSG and Juventus also said to be monitoring the situation.

Any transfer fee would be minimal for the 34-year-old, who is behind Job Obi Mikel, Mickaël Essien and Lassana Diarra for the position at Stamford Bridge.

Despite Barça set to ask the French veteran to take a pay cut to join them, the chance to team up with Thierry Henry, Éric Abidal and Lilian Thuram at Camp Nou could be too good to turn down.

LB

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Close thread now to avoid weeks of debate? :D
heuheheuhuehh :D

Getting makelele..?wouldnt be too bad i guess,but i think we should only sell blasi,and keep both zanetti and nocerino..although not getting him wouldnt be too disappointing either...we should've snapped up Mascherano when we had the chance..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
heuheheuhuehh :D

Getting makelele..?wouldnt be too bad i guess,but i think we should only sell blasi,and keep both zanetti and nocerino..although not getting him wouldnt be too disappointing either...we should've snapped up Mascherano when we had the chance..
You see whats happened with the whole Tevez thing?

Would you really want that at Juve, cos I assume Mascherano's paperwork is much the same?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wednesday, August 01, 2007, 5:30 PM

Barça Set To Make Makélélé Move

FC Barcelona are preparing to make a formal offer to sign Claude Makélélé from Chelsea and the London club are unlikely to stand in his way, according to L'Equipe.

zoom - galleria The Blaugrana's squad looked to have been finalised after their capture of four players last month, but they are now keen to add a central defender to their ranks.

With Thiago Motta being told that he can leave and Edmílson set to follow him out of the club when he recovers from injury, Barça want back-up for the position.

Touré Yaya is seen as the long-term option to play in front of the back four after his arrival from Monaco and Makélélé would be used a mentor figure.

Chelsea would have few problems allowing the former Real Madrid midfielder leaving after he fell out of favour last term for critcising the Abramovich regime.

Makélélé has played just 45 minutes in the Blues' pre-season run so far this summer and is keen to find a new club, with PSG and Juventus also said to be monitoring the situation.

Any transfer fee would be minimal for the 34-year-old, who is behind Job Obi Mikel, Mickaël Essien and Lassana Diarra for the position at Stamford Bridge.

Despite Barça set to ask the French veteran to take a pay cut to join them, the chance to team up with Thierry Henry, Éric Abidal and Lilian Thuram at Camp Nou could be too good to turn down.

LB

wait wait, they have bought yaya, and they have marquez for defensive cover wtf can makelele do besides sitting on the bench, unless they intend to release marquez

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
wait wait, they have bought yaya, and they have marquez for defensive cover wtf can makelele do besides sitting on the bench, unless they intend to release marquez
Since when does Barca takes into consideration such issues? Henry, Ronnie, Messi, Etoo, Deco, Xavi...yada yada yada.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Nahhh Makelele isn't just too old,we just don't need any midfielder beside maybe a Nedved replacement. I prefer Nocerino over this Grandpa.
This Grandpa happens to be quite possibly the best DMF of the last 10 years and is still a world class DMF at the age of 34. The perfect mentor for Nocerino

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
why does barca need another cdm? It would be stupid for them to sign him. But i guess when you have cash you buy everyone.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
This Grandpa happens to be quite possibly the best DMF of the last 10 years and is still a world class DMF at the age of 34. The perfect mentor for Nocerino
The perfect mentor for Nocerino?I'm pretty sure Nocerino won't like to sit the whole season on bench to learn from Makelele.Despite Nocerino isn't a little kid anymore and even now I consider him a possible starter.There are the likes of DP,Gigi,Nedved who could help him mature.Oh wait the mentor of Nocerino MUST be a DM.:disagree:
I didn't say he's shit or 'not Juve-Material'.I just think he's past his prime or why do you think Mourinho doesn't guarantee him a starting place over for example Obi Mikel? He was worldclass,maybe he still is but I simply don't like the idea of signing him.
How should we play with him,Tiago and Almiron in one team?Tiago and Almiron won't sit on the bench(Ranieri already stated they'll be the CM-Couple)Nedved will be a starter on the left with Camo on the right.So you won't to sit DP on the bench and play a 4-1-4-1 with Trez upfront or what?If we'd buy Makelele there'd be even less space for Nocerino,as a result he maybe would be loaned out, or worse, sold.Let him go to Vilarreal but please not to Juve. Enough said...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
listen:

Makalele is a world class DMF. The reason that Mourinho can't guarantee him a 1st team spot is because Makalele is at this age can't keep up with the pace of the EPL. He would have no trouble in the slower pace of Serie A. And who said Nocerino has to leave? how about Zanetti and Blasi? why the sudden assumption that Makalele means no Nocerino? and yes Del Piero, Nedved may be great Role Models for him, but Makalele will be a great Mentor. lol yeah if your a new eye doctor you may go and ask your friend who is a dentist about how to be a good caring doctor. But would you go and ask the dentist about how to perform eye surgery or would you go to an experienced eye doctor and learn from him?

and people really need to cut the crap here Who's the genius that said Nocerino would have to sit on the bench for the entire season? Maybe you have been living under a rock but we have a coach that likes to rotate his players. He is also known for giving young players chances. You just have to love people who jump to conclusions without looking at the bigger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)