[CL] Young Boys 2-1 JUVENTUS [December 12th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

Who will Juve face next in the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Worst I've ever seen Costa play.

Berna, Bonnuci and Pjanic all horrible. The rest were poor too. Worst I've seen Ronaldo play too but he isn't an issue.

Only Dybala and Bentancur played well.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Well it was not down to a lack of chances, Ronaldo absolutely bottled it half a dozen times including taking away that wondergoal from Dybala. Also the defense was leaky as fuck, we were clearly lacking Chiellini there.

However, first place it is. Here we can see though that in Europe we need something else than our boring recipe in Serie A. Losses against both United and fukking Young Boys are the clear indication. We will take a severe ass beating from a half decent team if we can't learn to play like a real title contender should in these crunch games.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Poor game. Complacency hit us and Allegri was doing his usual. At least we're through top

Costa was particularly disappointing, wonder if he's still recovering to full match fitness.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Costa tried as one of the few. Not easy to do anything against two guys marking him, as they know we do sidepasses till it reaches him and his job then is to make a cross.

Bentancur also with an okay performance. Emre Can did really well when coming on. Balls to take some responsibility. I would keep Pjanic and Mandzukic out next game, and Berna. He was so useless.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bernie just came back from injury so ill give him a pass

Rugani for mine can be a very good defender but he needs to be paired with a chiellini type not a Bonucci who is fucking terrible btw

Pjanic needs to lift, Bentancur did fuck all and probably should've tested this match
Sandro still playing drunk as well
Anyway in the context we're already through and we expected at best a crappy win, and that would be on a grass pitch. This one had red flags all over it. Allegri probably felt even with the changes we'd do enough but in these games you always have to factor in a goal being conceded from a brainfart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)