CL [Wed] (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Vlatko is probably drunk of all shljivovitca because he`s warming up for CL tonight so he have no idea on who should he bet. :p Hey Ches,now you`re da rich b*tch. :D Spend it wisely my friend.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah, for some strange reason, peole like you here v :D and hope you will for once, spent that money wisely, but you keep on dissapointing them
What should I do with it if not bet it? :D
Vlatko is probably drunk of all shljivovitca because he`s warming up for CL tonight so he have no idea on who should he bet. :p Hey Ches,now you`re da rich b*tch. :D Spend it wisely friend.
Nah, it's a work day tomorrow, besides I can only drink Sljiva when I'm already wasted and can't feel it's effect completelly. I'm a pussy I admit it. :D

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
What should I do with it if not bet it? :D
There is a difference with betting one very risky bet, or deviding it over several options so that people wouldn't have to donate you that much, although, atmitted, you don't beg for vcash often, they just give it to you, like I said, for some strange reason :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

There is a difference with betting one very risky bet, or deviding it over several options so that people wouldn't have to donate you that much, although, atmitted, you don't beg for vcash often, they just give it to you, like I said, for some strange reason :D
I have pretty eyes. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bloody knew i should hav bet on werder but what can you do?schalke couldnt score in a brothel

bets settled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)