[CL] Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 7th 2018] (1 Viewer)

VOTE CAZZO

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Chiellini

• Alex Sandro

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Sturaro

• Khedira

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Douglas Costa

• Dybala

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Anxious and fired up at the same time.

I like the fact that we are going to Wembley with a full attacking side. And the fact that we need a result makes me feel a bit better. Usually we fuck up when we're too relaxed.

The things are simple. We're Juventus. We're the Champions League finalists. We're playing against an inexperienced team and we need a win to go through. If we can't do it, there is no point being in this competition. Much tougher tests will follow.

I believe to the guys. Forza Juve..
All that doesn't matter when you're gassed and half-fit and can't run and have a makeshift RB. Otherwise, I would've been more confident.

We did look good when we took the initiative in 1st leg. 50-50.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
A staggered 4-3-2-1 I expect. I think Dybala will play closer to the center, with Costa playing more on the flank. If Barza and Dybala are on the right, I don't expect a lot of attacks from that side.
Will be 334 in attack with AS assuming LW. 442 without the ball with DC at RM.

They play with a high line, so I hope Dybala will be the farthest forward when we don't have the ball. Higuain's lack of pace was embarrassing in 1st leg. Instead of going through on goal, he had to drag the ball back every single time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
its a fluid formation #EuroMax
:agree:

433/442/352

- - - Updated - - -

Will be 334 in attack with AS assuming LW. 442 without the ball with DC at RM.

They play with a high line, so I hope Dybala will be the farthest forward when we don't have the ball. Higuain's lack of pace was embarrassing in 1st leg. Instead of going through on goal, he had to drag the ball back every single time.
yep

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I’m not just saying this, but it’s not that I fear Tottenham. Far from it. More that I don’t think we’re that strong enough this season. We’re a weaker team than last season. And tonight this will all be laid to rest finally for this season. We’re too slow, too rigid.

So for that reason it’s good night from me. Where’s me Vodka?
Squad is stronger. Improves every season. This season is no exception.

But injuries are the culprit. With good depth, Max went extra hard on them to make them invincible at business end of the season. Too hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)