[CL] Sporting CP 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 31st 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote CAZZO

• De Sciglio

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apparently my tv network decided it is better to broadcast other boring games than Juve Sporting :(
There is a huge Barca fan base here unfortunately and it makes more sense to them to broadcast a boring Olympiakos Barca than Sporting Juve

Hope you spoil me with a good stream

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Apparently my tv network decided it is better to broadcast other boring games than Juve Sporting :(
There is a huge Barca fan base here unfortunately and it makes more sense to them to broadcast a boring Olympiakos Barca than Sporting Juve

That's the problem everywhere nowadays, they always broadcast Real or Barca. Up to 15 years ago everyone was showing Italian football and Italian teams. Hopefully we can get back to that point in the future.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Isn’t cuadrado supposed to be good at defending and tracking back?
Nope..
Cuadrado is not bad at defending and tracking back for a winger
MDS is a much better defender as for attacking ability I don't think its even legal to name them in the same sentence...

BTW Mandzukic who is a natural forward is a much better defender than Cuadrado...

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
What are the odds on first shot on target and first throw in combination? :p

- - - Updated - - -

We can afford to start some games with 10 men, but let's not put the most useless specimen to ever grace a football pitch in a key position like that. Accidents can happen, but with an Accidental Footballer in goal, you risk starting the game one man down and one goal down to boot.
No idea, bet365 doesnt offer those

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Bein Sports Connect man. They're showing all the games, and a monthly subscription is relatively cheap.

If that fails, go to arenavision.in.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #116
    Then you deserve to be fishing for a good stream.

I have no sympathy for you. :lol:
    But I already have a place that gives me HD streams. I never have a problem :D

- - - Updated - - -

And you can't remember your email either?
    Yes I know that. I can get the password I have it at home but not here at work

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    Licht is way past it and also not eligible
    Mid is probably the best we have 2 supporting duo are the most effective in terms of numbers but in terms of control I think D.Costa offers more for now.. Higuain is a definite starter but seriously where did you get Pinsoglio from?! I mean he isn't a bad GK but he is 10 thousand miles away from Buffon and I`ll dare to say he is very very far from Szczesny too
    That was my dream formation if all players were eligible and fit. I hate to have Lichst there but he is our best RB, De Sciglio is so bad I don't even acknowledge him as a football player. Hopefully Höwedes proves to be a wise acquisition some day...

I put Pinsoglio in all my XI's to see if someone gets mad lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)