[CL] Sporting CP 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 31st 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote CAZZO

• De Sciglio

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'd be shocked to see that. I wouldn't be shocked to see him as a RWB in 3-5-2 in that match though.

“If Cuadrado plays at full-back we’ll put someone in front of him, which could be [Federico] Bernardeschi or Mandzukic, with Douglas Costa on the left, otherwise we could play with three midfielders, two trequartisti and one striker.

Berna & Dybala behind Higuain :klin:
That has been my dream formation ever since we signed Berna :tuttosport: Honestly think our most efficient formation for the longer term could be:

--------------Pinsoglio-------------
---Lichst-Rugani-Chiello-Sandro--
------Matuidi-Marchisio-Pjanic----
---------Dybala-----Berna---------
---------------Higuain--------------

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Sporting first to 3 corners gives 2.20 back, we always start up slow on away games. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
RWB could be worth a try but Cuads as RB is the worst suggestion to place a juventus player ever by anybody on this forum
There were quite a few people legitimately wanting Bonucci to play regista a few years back.

Cuadrado at RB could even work against some teams tbh, not that ridiculous. Not as a top class solution, but it's not as if we got a plethora of amazing RBs on our hands.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Cuadrado would still do better than MdS and Sturaro.

And just a few months ago having Pjanic in a two man midfield was considered an utopia.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
There were quite a few people legitimately wanting Bonucci to play regista a few years back.

Cuadrado at RB could even work against some teams tbh, not that ridiculous. Not as a top class solution, but it's not as if we got a plethora of amazing RBs on our hands.
:lol: I remember that, Pirlo was injured wasn't he? and people wanted Bonnuci to play in his place because he played as a midfielder when he was young :lol: , didn't Padoin end up playing Regista

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think we will see Rugani and Chiello in the middle with Barzagli on the right
Same front 4 perhaps with Matuidi next to Pjanic

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Cuadrado has many attributes that suit attacking players and few of his actions indicate he could be responsible for defensive duties for a prolonged period of time. Looks like a textbook misfit to me, why not try Höwedes as RB?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If we’re too worried about RB then we should play 3-4-1-2. Or 4-2-3-1 with Barzagli as RB which is pretty much same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sporting first to 3 corners gives 2.20 back, we always start up slow on away games. Just wanted to let you guys know.
What are the odds on first shot on target and first throw in combination? :p

- - - Updated - - -

what about Stu as GK? if he could play RB, LW, LCM, RCM according to Max
We can afford to start some games with 10 men, but let's not put the most useless specimen to ever grace a football pitch in a key position like that. Accidents can happen, but with an Accidental Footballer in goal, you risk starting the game one man down and one goal down to boot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)