[CL] Sporting CP 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 31st 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote CAZZO

• De Sciglio

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Win this one and we can focus on Serie A for the next 4 months.
Yup, it's really that simple :agree:

If we win and Barcelona don't lose to Olympiacos, we are guaranteed qualification. And since we won't beat Barcelona 3:0 or more, we will be guaranteed the 2nd place in the group and we can fully focus on serie A until mid February.

A win here is also important because on December 2 and December 10 we play Napoli and Inter in serie A. The last thing we need is a must win game against Olympiacos in Greece on December 5.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

If we win and Barcelona don't lose to Olympiacos, we are guaranteed qualification. And since we won't beat Barcelona 3:0 or more, we will be guaranteed the 2nd place in the group and we can fully focus on serie A until mid February.

A win here is also important because on December 2 and December 10 we play Napoli and Inter in serie A. The last thing we need is a must win game against Olympiacos in Greece on December 5.
Barca will winn for sure but Im not sure we will beat Sporting away...
I expect us to beat Olympiacos though and we are probably going to get a point of Barca too so as long as we dont lose this one we will qualify.
Then we will go to last 16 and find out if we are lucky or not if we are we get a crappy team to face us and then in the last 8 I see no chance of us going through - Not with our current setup
RB is way below par while our mid is too prone and our defense hasnt been the same since Bonucci left...

Even against Milan when we were defending quite well we still gave them a 1 on 1 chance

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Barca will winn for sure but Im not sure we will beat Sporting away...
I expect us to beat Olympiacos though and we are probably going to get a point of Barca too so as long as we dont lose this one we will qualify.
Then we will go to last 16 and find out if we are lucky or not if we are we get a crappy team to face us and then in the last 8 I see no chance of us going through - Not with our current setup
RB is way below par while our mid is too prone and our defense hasnt been the same since Bonucci left...

Even against Milan when we were defending quite well we still gave them a 1 on 1 chance
Last season in the initial part of the season our team did not look great but allegri changed formation and our team started playing well

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If you cannot win at Sporting away than it's better to stop our CL-campaign and drop out of this. It's Sporting ffs, they are at EL-level at best.

Buffon
MDS - Barzagli - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Pjanic - Khedira
Cuadrado - Dybala - Mandzukic
Higuain​

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If you cannot win at Sporting away than it's better to stop our CL-campaign and drop out of this. It's Sporting ffs, they are at EL-level at best.

Buffon
MDS - Barzagli - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Pjanic - Khedira
Cuadrado - Dybala - Mandzukic
Higuain​
Not winning away vs Sporting isnt the end of the world... There are many teams that Sporting can get a point against them on home turf (This includes Barcelona BTW)
Chances are always towards the favorites but favorites arent guaranteed to win.. it just means they have more chances...
Consider our defensive leakage I wouldnt rule out a draw.. They can even win but this is going way too far..

Anyway hope we take them down

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Must win for sure. Do this and we can focus on Serie A and take back our rightful place at the top of the league. We seem to be in a good run of form at the moment, let’s keep it going. And please no Sturaro at RB FFS.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Must win for sure. Do this and we can focus on Serie A and take back our rightful place at the top of the league. We seem to be in a good run of form at the moment, let’s keep it going. And please no Sturaro at RB FFS.
I agree we should win this but I think some here don't understand the meaning of a "must"
Must win - It means that if we don't win we fail to qualify while even if we draw we remain heavy favorites to go through.. Its like saying our game vs Roma last year was a must win when we lost and easily still won the scudetto...
For example the game we lost 1-0 to Galatasaray due to heavy fog in Turkey (Conte`s reign) was a must win and we failed
When we played vs Bayern at home and lost 4-1 (don't remember who was the coach back then) it was a must win for them..

- - - Updated - - -

I think that we will draw at least.
I think we can sum it up as 47% win 38% draw 15% lose

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

This :agree:

Must win this game for Scudetto's sake too.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

So it's December 1, December 9 and December 5
or December 2, December 10 and December 6. Depends where you live..

But your version s not possible :shifty:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Would play like this:

Buffon - Barzagli, Rugani, Chiellini, Sando/Asamoah - Khedira, Pjanic - Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic - Higuain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)