[CL] Sporting CP 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 31st 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote CAZZO

• De Sciglio

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
How the fuck can you people give Cuadrado such a good rating? Only Alex sandro was worse.. Cuadrado lost the ball a million times.. And was standing still with the ball everytime he got the ball like he was 4-0 up or something.. And the misplaced passes Jesus christ.. Rather have bernardeshi there next match..

Buffon:6
DS: 5,5
Barzagli: 5,5
Chiellini: 5,5
Alex Sandro: 4
Khedira: 5
Pjanic: 6
Cuadrado: 4,5
Dybala: 5
Mandzukic: 5,5
Higuain: 6

Aug 1, 2003
poor from us but I thought Sporting did well as well.

As long as we qualify at the end of the day I am happy and we are all used to this nailbiting rollercoaster road to qualification and I don't think this will change unfortunately. However being placed 2nd and meeting Bayern with the outcome of the match-I-never-want-to-remember still haunts me to this day.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
calma. We will make it out of the group stage and then we will be somewhat better. We are a hard to beat team rather than a bulldozer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How the $#@! can you people give Cuadrado such a good rating? Only Alex sandro was worse.. Cuadrado lost the ball a million times.. And was standing still with the ball everytime he got the ball like he was 4-0 up or something.. And the misplaced passes Jesus christ.. Rather have bernardeshi there next match..

Buffon:6
DS: 5,5
Barzagli: 5,5
Chiellini: 5,5
Alex Sandro: 4
Khedira: 5
Pjanic: 6
Cuadrado: 4,5
Dybala: 5
Mandzukic: 5,5
Higuain: 6
4 is more appropriate...
Buffon was ok Pjanic was fair Cuadrado was confusing as he was the only dangerous man but also lost many duels.
Dybala didn't do anything spectacular Mandzukic was very poor and Higuain did quite well considering the service he got

I think we should consider playing Rugani and Benatia at the back and Chiellini as destroyer I think Chiellini could be brilliant at it

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
poor from us but I thought Sporting did well as well.

As long as we qualify at the end of the day I am happy and we are all used to this nailbiting rollercoaster road to qualification and I don't think this will change unfortunately. However being placed 2nd and meeting Bayern with the outcome of the match-I-never-want-to-remember still haunts me to this day.
Bayern's going to end up second. Real Madrid on the other hand...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Sandro was a big disappointment for his standard. He made no effort to beat his man at all like he's done in the past. I think all the Chelsea talks have gone to his head...He needs to snap the f out of it.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
have to say I'm seriously quite pissed that Real look so crap this season. Why couldn't this slump have started during last season's UCL finals :( Oh well, our time will come. Hopefully June 2018

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
have to say I'm seriously quite pissed that Real look so crap this season. Why couldn't this slump have started during last season's UCL finals :( Oh well, our time will come. Hopefully June 2018
Almost exactly a year ago Real drew with Legia Warsaw 3-3. Results don't mean much now. You just need to advance from the group stage and hit the form in the KO stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)