[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
About time we won an undeserved CL match. How many times have we been dominant only to draw or lose? Not ideal but about time.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I have to say, I've never seen a dirtier brand of football than the filth they put out. Another team tending to do this is Athletico. Seems like they've adopted this to get results against Barca and Real. And they resort to it whenever need be. But either way, it's very disgusting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Any ref with half a qualification and brain would have sent vasquez off, but he bought into sevilla's play acting antics, sevilla didn't help themselves though with their constant whining I think by the end of the clattenburg just wanted to get the fuck home
Nahh, lots of refs wouldnt have given the second on that foul. The pk was a nice gift on top of the red. Cant ask for more

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I have to say, I've never seen a dirtier brand of football than the filth they put out. Another team tending to do this is Athletico. Seems like they've adopted this to get results against Barca and Real. And they resort to it whenever need be. But either way, it's very disgusting.
I do feel a little sad for them since they played well,even with 10 men but given their playacting, thuggish fouls, hooligan fans and their luck in the first game, I'd say they deserve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)