[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (5 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Don't laugh. Apparently Gazzetta is speculating that Allegri is considering playing Sturaro on the left and Cuadrado on the right of Mandzukic.

Only in ITALY!
:lol: I don't think Cuadrado is a good choice for this partnership, not enough defensive workrate. too bad Padoin left us

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I hope Sturaro starts up front just for the meltdown.

And to people crying about pussy tactics who themselves think we'll lose to Sevilla :lel2:
I hope we win against Sevilla and I think we might, with whatever formation Allegri chooses. But come on, Sturaro upfront, that is hilarious, admit it :lol: It's like playing Chiellini in Pirlo's position :p

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The funnier part is that people actually believe that he'll start Sturaro as a winger ::lol3:: Allegri trolling the fuck out of Juventini, this is beautiful.
Allegri: “Cuadrado could play on one wing, then on the other [Stefano] Sturaro, Alex Sandro or the kid [Moise] Kean could play."

It's hard not to believe there's a possibility of that happening considering Sturaro is the first name he mentioned as the left wing option :p

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
From Higuain-Dybala to Mandzukic-Sturaro :tuttosport:

If not Mandzukic-Sturaro then maybe Mandzukic-16 year old kid :tuttosport:

Training staff so good :tuttosport:

Jun 6, 2015
I hope we win against Sevilla and I think we might, with whatever formation Allegri chooses. But come on, Sturaro upfront, that is hilarious, admit it :lol: It's like playing Chiellini in Pirlo's position :p
Sturaro anywhere on the field has been hilarious at times. Playing as a winger might actually suit him better than playing centrally who knows.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Allegri: “Cuadrado could play on one wing, then on the other [Stefano] Sturaro, Alex Sandro or the kid [Moise] Kean could play."

It's hard not to believe there's a possibility of that happening considering Sturaro is the first name he mentioned as the left wing options :p
Just because he says it doesnt mean he'll do it :D Sturaro can play on the wing (and even as a RB, he played there a few times for Genoa), but it doesn't mean Max will do it.

- - - Updated - - -

EuroMaxxx got this :baus:

Nanes backflip celebration in Cardiff in 2017 :tuttosport:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Don't laugh. Apparently Gazzetta is speculating that Allegri is considering playing Sturaro on the left and Cuadrado on the right of Mandzukic.

Only in ITALY!
I just can't imagine Sturaro in that role. Ridiculous.Only if true.But I think that Max won't put him at that position.

Jun 6, 2015

We are not the only team that suffers from injuries. We have a reasonably old squad at the moment compared to many others and we all know that we train probably harder than any other top club. I hope we improve on the injury front but I'm pretty sure you can go to pretty much any fan forum and they cry about the same things as we do here (injuries, formations, performances and squad selections).

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We are not the only team that suffers from injuries. We have a reasonably old squad at the moment compared to many others and we all know that we train probably harder than any other top club. I hope we improve on the injury front but I'm pretty sure you can go to pretty much any fan forum and they cry about the same things as we do here (injuries, formations, performances and squad selections).
pls, this is a glorious forum. if you randomly visit other sports team forums you usually get a headache from the messy way the whole forum is organised and miss all the crying.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
To me with Higuain injured (and Chiellini on the bench) the team picks itself:

Buffon
Alves
Rugani
Bonucci
Evra
Khedira
Marchisio
Pjanic
Cuadrado
Mandzukic
Sandro

How they get arranged on the field is up for debate but those players will and should start. Those players can play almost any formation - 433, 4231, 352, 442.

There is enough balance there. Sandro and Cuadrado normally play as wing-backs. Should be able to create some decent chances offensively too. Khedira needs to make some nice runs into the box too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nanes backflip celebration in Cardiff in 2017 :tuttosport:
:tuttosport:

btw this match screams last year's bayern tie: only a win would be a positive result, we need to perform away from home, plenty of missing players including dybala, 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation. i already accepted the 2nd place after we drew against lyon, but i can see this team winning against sevilla.

- - - Updated - - -

drawventus will strike again
...with an away win, just like against lyon :allegri:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Stururu LW

:tuttosport:

That italian tank cutting in on his "strong" right foot - please Max, do it!

- - - Updated - - -

Only in ITALY!
And we all Love it, don't we? @Bianconero_Aus

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sturaro has actually come through in a couple of key CL games. I'm afraid that he was in much better condition in those days though. And not as a LWF :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Our attacking options are Benny Hill material, Disco Stu, 16 year old kid, Johnny Square or a left back :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)