[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Definitely, but 4-3-3 and 4-5-1 are so close to each other that I think we can switch fluently during the game.
Alex Sandro is fullback, technical and fast but he isn't that much of a forward to join a 3 man attack, he will be a wicked wide option but still, no inside forward.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Hasn't Kean played as a left winger for the primavera? Wouldn't mind seeing him slot in later in the game when we need quick legs in attack.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Allegri just said Chiellini will be on the bench tomorrow and that one of Sandro, Sturaro (LOL!), or Kean could start along with cuadrado and mandzukic up front.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Sevilla are a very strong team at home, they are doing very well in La Liga and CL this year, and we are without Dybala,Higuain, Barzagli and Benatia.
We also have been very good this season in Serie A and CL. Plus, even without the above mentioned players we still have much better squad than Sevilla. It's just you being a sissy which is nothing new honestly.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We also have been very good this season in Serie A and CL. Plus, even without the above mentioned players we still have much better squad than Sevilla. It's just you being a sissy which is nothing new honestly.
It's not me being a sissy, I won't be happy with anything less than a win, just saying that they are in better shape than us.

- - - Updated - - -

Most bookmakers have us with worse odds in this match, which technically makes us the underdog.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/sevilla-v-juventus/winner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)