[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How about the two obvious dab pictures? Didn't see them? ;)

I know Dybala did it before, but he always has that grin on his face that made me think he's actually just mocking the idiot that is Pogba.
Nah man, he asking himself if he's gonna be in some random french rapper's music video :lol::D
Him and Sturaro were hoping to feature in a Rick Ross video with Pogs, but Pogs broke their heart and left them behind for manure but is blessing in disguise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah man, he asking himself if he's gonna be in some random french rapper's music video :D
Wants to be the new Reus, who was in French rap video with Aubameyang and friends looking so funny.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not so sure topping the group is a priority. Bayern, Real, City, and PSG are all potential runners up in their respective groups. We reached the final by finishing as runners up in our group a couple of seasons ago.
It's not essential in terms of who we draw in the next round, as it all depends upon luck of the draw and hopefully getting one of the weaker sides that finishes first or second. Even last year, we could have drawn Wolfsburg, Chelsea, or Zenit, and ended up much better off than we did... or the season before when we got lucky with our draw of Dortmund we could have drawn much tougher sides...

What's more important in terms of topping the group is confidence and momentum as the group stage closes. Our team showing that is figuring things out and rounding into form. Even showing that Allegri has figured out a strong XI and tactics for the CL.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol::lol::lol:
Still can't get over that :lol::lol:
Stahp, you fool. Go teach some kids. Wait, scratch that, our youth are already fucked, having you as a teacher would create another lost generation.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my hope, but I also truly think the team will up their game given the prestige of the game.

I know this might be surprising, but I'm not a pessimist even though I'm vocal when I voice my criticism
I see one of two options... a poor performance where somehow we scrape a win with a lucky goal. Or a really good performance where we create a lot but our finishing lets us down and we lose on a late goal that is Sevilla's only chance of the match. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
----------------Buffon

Dani Alves - Bonucci - Barzagli - Evra

------------Khedira - Marchisio

----Cuadrado----Pjanic---Alex Sandro

-----------------Piggy

:klin:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, finishing up my practicum. 2 and half weeks left, 13 teaching days and I'm done! :tuttosport::tuttosport:

:howler:
You and your assumption that I think dabbing is cool, it's just another dumb trend that will fade away
In all seriousness, congratulations! That's fantastic. I've always thought teaching is a very admirable and stupidly under-appreciated profession.

What age group will you teach? Or subject?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)