[CL] Sevilla 1-0 JUVENTUS (8th Dec 2015) (4 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know that clinching 1st place is important but isnt it a great chance of starting Rugani today? In the worst case scenario he fucks up and we come 2nd which still means qualification...
By the way even if we lose we can still end up 1st BMG isnt a club to be overlooked as they also aim for 3rd spot and I think it`ll end in a draw

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I know that clinching 1st place is important but isnt it a great chance of starting Rugani today? In the worst case scenario he $#@!s up and we come 2nd which still means qualification...
By the way even if we lose we can still end up 1st BMG isnt a club to be overlooked as they also aim for 3rd spot and I think it`ll end in a draw
Exactly, if there was one game where Rugani could've started with minimum consequences, it was this one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know that clinching 1st place is important but isnt it a great chance of starting Rugani today? In the worst case scenario he fucks up and we come 2nd which still means qualification...
Seems like you answered that allready.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
who's complaining? Rugani will play in this game.

Like he's some shitty Primavera player that can hinder our chances of winning a game though. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)