CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (3 Viewers)

tere_lee

Oct 4, 2003
even the game is a little bored to watch :devil: but Juve played quite dicipline :D especially Buffon

at least his score is 7 up right?? :D

I think Nihat played well too... just unlucky :D

Aug 1, 2003
so basically monaco had 8 shots and converted all of them to goals? wow, juve had 10 against milan, and that'd be... 10-1 to juve! awesome

i think its good we concentrated on defending this time, at least we didn't let it any goals. i was so worried bout our defence, now im not as worried.. hah

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Yeah, I detest those kind of people. One of my mates supports Real Madrid, Manchester United, AC Milan and Bayern Munich, and his national teams are France and Brazil FFS!
oh come on stuart, you second fav team is chelsea. do you detest yourself? :rolleyes:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
The ratings:

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6.5, Birindelli 6, Ferrara 5, Iuliano 5.5, Pessotto 5.5, Appiah sv, Conte 6, Tacchinardi sv, Tudor 5, Davids 5, Nedved 6, Di Vaio 5, Zalayeta sv, Miccoli 6.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7, Birindelli 6.5, Ferrara 6.5, Iuliano 6.5, Pessotto 6.5, Appiah 6.5, Conte 6.5, Tacchinardi sv, Tudor 6, Davids 6.5, Nedved 6, Di Vaio 6, Zalayeta sv, Miccoli 6.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 6, Birindelli 6, Ferrara 6.5, Iuliano 6.5, Pessotto 6.5, Appiah 6, Conte 6, Tacchinardi sv, Tudor 5.5, Davids 6, Nedved 5.5, Di Vaio 5, Zalayeta sv, Miccoli 6.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 6.5, Birindelli 6, Ferrara 6.5, Iuliano 6.5, Pessotto 6.5, Appiah sv, Conte 6, Tacchinardi sv, Tudor 5.5, Davids 5.5, Nedved 5.5, Di Vaio 5, Zalayeta sv, Miccoli sv.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 6.5, Birindelli 6, Ferrara 6, Iuliano 6, Pessotto 6, Appiah 6, Conte 5.5, Tacchinardi sv, Tudor 6, Davids 5, Nedved 5.5, Di Vaio 5, Zalayeta sv, Miccoli 5.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 6.5, Birindelli 6.5, Ferrara 5.5, Iuliano 6, Pessotto 6, Appiah sv, Conte 5.5, Tacchinardi sv, Tudor 5.5, Davids 6, Nedved 5.5, Di Vaio 5, Zalayeta sv, Miccoli 5.

Not exactly awe-inspiring grades, now are they??

Regardless, Mission Accomplished, on to the 2nd round.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
From the lineup that Lippi put on the field, all he wanted was a draw at best- good job fool, were lucky we didnt lose........

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
so this is the first game all season where Juve haven't found the back of the net :) - speaks volumes of the attacking prowess this team possesses.

Awesome :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah... and that is because we didnt had an attacking mentality in that game, on purpouse.

I can imagine Lippi saying the objetives of the mtach:

"well, just defend defend and defend, we must grab that point...and if we are scored,,, well we will chase that goal"

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
so this is the first game all season where Juve haven't found the back of the net :) - speaks volumes of the attacking prowess this team possesses.

Awesome :)

yes, I forgot about that.

With DiVaio and Miccoli up front though, Juve could;ve put a goal on the board last night.

But when you have all substitutes playing the back, it's difficult to put forth much of an attack.

I don't really have a complaint with yesterday's game, considering we essentially started our "B" squad on the road against Real. That same lineup would win against 2/3 of the Serie A.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
I hope the Gala game isnt as boring and that we have our full squad out because I wanna enjoy watching Juve play
Lippi will probably rest players for the Gala game just like he did last night because he won't want to risk any injuries, although we haven't guaranteed ourselves first place in the group so maybe we will see the 'real' Juve.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

oh come on stuart, you second fav team is chelsea. do you detest yourself? :rolleyes:
My second favourite team is Chelsea? Where did you get that from? I like some of Chelsea's players, such as Cudicini, Terry, Bridge, Lampard, Duff and Mutu, but I don't really like the club. The only club team that I support with a passion is Juventus. I like some of Roma's players; Chivu, Mancini and De Rossi, but never would you hear me say that I like Roma (although I don't hate them).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)